Last Fall we visited the Grand Canyon. To our dismay the canyon was totally socked in by fog and rain. However, we took the time and spent the money to see the Imax show outside of the park and it was really well worth it. First of all, its shots of the river itself that you wouldn't see unless you hiked down, and then there is the history of the canyon and shots of areas the public could only see from a raft. So no matter what the weather, do take the time to see the Imax.
Grand Canyon Visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 10 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 First family ski trip