Last Fall we visited the Grand Canyon. To our dismay the canyon was totally socked in by fog and rain. However, we took the time and spent the money to see the Imax show outside of the park and it was really well worth it. First of all, its shots of the river itself that you wouldn't see unless you hiked down, and then there is the history of the canyon and shots of areas the public could only see from a raft. So no matter what the weather, do take the time to see the Imax.
Grand Canyon Visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 6 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 9 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 10 los angeles restaurants
- 11 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 12 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 13 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 Calf trip
- 16 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 17 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 21 Key West Hotel in January
- 22 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around