Last Fall we visited the Grand Canyon. To our dismay the canyon was totally socked in by fog and rain. However, we took the time and spent the money to see the Imax show outside of the park and it was really well worth it. First of all, its shots of the river itself that you wouldn't see unless you hiked down, and then there is the history of the canyon and shots of areas the public could only see from a raft. So no matter what the weather, do take the time to see the Imax.
Grand Canyon Visit
- 1 Denver 1 day in denver
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Savannah restaurants
- 14 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 15 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 16 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 17 Middlebury vt quickie
- 18 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 19 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 20 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 23 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 24 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 25 Albuquerque to Denver