We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U>S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 4 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 5 Restaurant & Cocktail Bars
- 6 Newark long term parking
- 7 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 8 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 9 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 10 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 11 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 12 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 13 Visting a friend during layover
- 14 florida gulf coast
- 15 Alaska trip itinerary
- 16 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 17 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 18 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 19 Road trip advice needed please
- 20 Chicago restaurants
- 21 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 22 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 23 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 24 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 25 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers