We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Grand Canyon trip in RV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 4 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Death Valley in June
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 San Diego grocery stores
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii