We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 2 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 3 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 4 ~+27737016174#Herbalist healers in United States.
- 5 SUV Service in DFW airport | Sedan Service in DFW
- 6 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 7 Roadtrip July 2017
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 12 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 13 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 14 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 15 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 16 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 17 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 18 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Southwest Road Trip in Oct