We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting around in NYC
- 2 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 3 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 4 11 days SE coast road trip
- 5 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 6 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 7 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 8 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 9 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 10 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 11 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 12 Places to stay in TX...?
- 13 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 14 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 15 International student, applying for school
- 16 driving from LA to Portland
- 17 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 18 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 19 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 20 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 21 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 22 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 23 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 24 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 25 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States