We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 2 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 3 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 4 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 5 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 6 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 7 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 9 Seattle Hotels
- 10 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 11 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Providence question
- 13 Cayo Costa State Park
- 14 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 15 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 16 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 17 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 18 Yosemite Visit
- 19 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 20 2 months in Hawaii!
- 21 Lake George
- 22 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one
- 23 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 24 Utah, arizona part three
- 25 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend