We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Moser Homes, Inc.
- 3 Skin Contour Cream (USA): Get Smooth And Soft Skin
- 4 Novel in Progress
- 5 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 6 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 9 Short Oregon Trip
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 12 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 13 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 14 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 15 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 16 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 17 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 18 Short Notice
- 19 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 20 4 days in San Francisco
- 21 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 22 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 23 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 24 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 25 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT