We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Grand Canyon trip in RV
- 1 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 2 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 3 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 4 A Visit to Charleston
- 5 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 6 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 10 D.C. in a day
- 11 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 12 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 13 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 16 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 17 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 24 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles