We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 2 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 3 Nova Star
- 4 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 4 Days in LV
- 7 7 days in Colorado
- 8 louisiana bayou
- 9 October in Colorado
- 10 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 11 Biloxi Suggestions
- 12 Mobile Suggestions
- 13 Pensacola Suggestions
- 14 myrtle beach
- 15 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 16 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 17 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 18 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 19 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 20 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 21 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 22 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 23 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 24 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 25 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.