We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 3 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 4 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 5 Florida keys trip
- 6 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 7 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 10 Route Planning for East USA
- 11 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 12 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 13 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 14 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 15 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 16 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 17 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 20 Skagway
- 21 Retiring in NM?
- 22 Chicago to Charleston
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?