We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Grand Canyon trip in RV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway choices
- 2 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 3 Yosemite Lodging
- 4 What's new on Maui?
- 5 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 6 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 7 Moving to New Jersey
- 8 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 9 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 13 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 14 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 15 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 16 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 17 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 19 Oregon Road Trip
- 20 Getaway
- 21 Refining my California Itinerary
- 22 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 23 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 24 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 25 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?