We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Grand Canyon trip in RV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 2 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 3 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 6 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 7 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 8 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 9 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 10 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 11 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 12 River Cafe
- 13 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 14 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 15 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 16 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 17 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 18 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 19 Hawaii
- 20 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 21 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 22 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 23 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 24 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 25 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst