We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 2 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 3 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 4 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 5 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 6 Colorado Hiking in September
- 7 nashville,tenn
- 8 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 9 Visiting New York State
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 12 4th of July in Chicago
- 13 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 14 Yosemite Hike
- 15 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 16 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 17 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 18 Bucket List
- 19 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 22 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 23 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 24 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 25 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?