We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Grand Canyon trip in RV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 3 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 4 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 5 Road Trip
- 6 Whale watching
- 7 New York Yankee Station
- 8 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 9 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 10 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 11 California coast: April
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 13 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 14 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 15 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 16 September trip to Michigan
- 17 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 18 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 21 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 22 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 25 Roads into Estes Park