We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 2 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 3 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 4 First Time to California
- 5 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 6 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 7 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 8 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 9 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 10 Angels Landing
- 11 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 12 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 15 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 17 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 18 California RV baby and child seats
- 19 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 20 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 21 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 22 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 23 car rentals in San Diego
- 24 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 25 First time visit to California