We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 2 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 6 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 7 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 8 Seattle to San Francisco
- 9 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 10 San Francisco and Napa
- 11 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 12 Relocating to the Deep South
- 13 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 14 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 15 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 16 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 17 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 18 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 19 Budget NYC hotel
- 20 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 21 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 22 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 25 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015