We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Grand Canyon trip in RV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 2 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 3 Itinerary opinions
- 4 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 5 moving to florida
- 6 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 7 Charlotte restaurant help
- 8 Alaska railroad?
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 11 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 12 culpepper
- 13 NYC Clubs for live music
- 14 Mesa Verde
- 15 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 16 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Calgary to Banff
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 23 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 24 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 25 Our perfect day in Key West