We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 6 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 7 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 12 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 13 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 14 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 19 Roadtrip July 2017
- 20 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 21 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 22 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 23 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater