We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Grand Canyon trip in RV
- 1 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 6 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 7 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 8 Madison Square Garden
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 11 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 12 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 13 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 16 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 20 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 21 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 22 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 23 St. Augustine, Florida
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay