We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day in Spokane
- 2 summer vacation
- 3 Kids Vacation Place
- 4 What to pack
- 5 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 6 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 7 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 8 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 9 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 10 Boston waterfront Italian
- 11 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 12 First time, Best business class?
- 13 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 14 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 15 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 16 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 17 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 18 Zion and Bryce in July
- 19 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 20 Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 23 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 24 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 25 Desert Southwest