We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 2 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 3 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 4 North Carolina Coast
- 5 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 6 myrtle beach
- 7 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 8 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 9 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 12 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 13 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 14 NYC with wheelchair
- 15 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 16 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 17 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 18 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 19 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 20 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 21 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 22 New Orleans logistics
- 23 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 24 Hilton Head
- 25 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field