We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Grand Canyon trip in RV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 2 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 3 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 4 Charleston, SC help
- 5 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 6 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 7 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 8 middlebury vt snow
- 9 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 10 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Miami Marlins
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 15 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 18 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 19 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 20 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!