We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Grand Canyon trip in RV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 things to do near Arches National Park
- 2 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 3 Arches National Park in a day
- 4 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 Breckenridge in October
- 7 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 8 EX-LAX
- 9 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 10 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 N California trip questions
- 16 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 17 My Book of Mormon review
- 18 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 19 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 20 Las Vegas, North Rim and Zion
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 23 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 24 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee