I am planning a trip to Las Vegas and would like to take a tour to the Grand Canyon. There are too many companies to choose from and I need your help. I know what is available after doing an extensive search and need recommendations of which tour companies are good and which ones are good to avoid. I appreciate your help and feedback!!!
Grand Canyon Tours from Las Vegas Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Labor Day in the Berkshires: splashes of early color
- 2 My frist trip to Honolulu, need some help please
- 3 Need advise on route to Natchez from the coast and on my itinerary
- 4 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 5 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 6 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 7 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 8 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 9 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 10 Cape Cod
- 11 San Francisco - mid October
- 12 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 13 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 14 San Diego with Kids
- 15 Tour companies
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 18 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 19 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 20 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 21 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 22 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 23 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 24 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 25 Getting around the Big Island