I am planning a trip to Las Vegas and would like to take a tour to the Grand Canyon. There are too many companies to choose from and I need your help. I know what is available after doing an extensive search and need recommendations of which tour companies are good and which ones are good to avoid. I appreciate your help and feedback!!!
Grand Canyon Tours from Las Vegas Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 2 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 3 Chicago Questions
- 4 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 5 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 6 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 7 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 8 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 9 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 10 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 11 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 12 Is the New York subway safe?
- 13 Chicago eateries downtown
- 14 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Where to from Tampa?
- 17 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 18 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 20 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 21 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 22 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 23 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 24 Nice place to stop for the night between Akron, OH and Walt Disney World.
- 25 charlotte