We are visiting the Grand Canyon in early March and were wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good tour we could do with a nine month old. We are a bit limited, but she travels well.
Grand Canyon Tour ideas with Infant??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Badlands / Black Hills Trip Report (Warning: Long)
- 2 Best Cruise to Consider?
- 3 Dollar car rental at Miami airport
- 4 Road trip to Maine for foodies
- 5 Newport or Laguna Beach, CA, hotel before a morning meeting in Irvine?
- 6 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 7 Traveling from Orlando to Gatlinburg/ Sevierville with a 3yr old
- 8 "What Not to Miss" driving Houston-Austin-San Antonio for 5 day visit
- 9 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Restaurants
- 12 Hwy 1 Road Trip
- 13 Re-Visit DC
- 14 SIXT car rental is a NIGHTMARE
- 15 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 16 VRBO Problem - Owner Living in House
- 17 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 18 Itinerary help
- 19 Chicago... How many days?
- 20 Nashville for 5 days with 10 yr old
- 21 Honolulu layovers.... one 30hrs, other 17hrs. Ideas?
- 22 Big Island trip
- 23 Big Sur Camping - which campground for first-timers?
- 24 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 25 San Fran to Seattle - 5 days