We are visiting the Grand Canyon in early March and were wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good tour we could do with a nine month old. We are a bit limited, but she travels well.
Grand Canyon Tour ideas with Infant??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 2 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 3 NYC play advice needed
- 4 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 5 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 6 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 7 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 8 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 9 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 10 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 11 Big Sur?
- 12 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 17 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 18 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 19 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 20 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 21 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 22 St. Paddy, not St. Patty
- 23 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 24 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 25 Whale watching in July