I want to know if it is doable.
We are leaving from Las Vegas tomorrow and we have booking at bright Angel lodge for the night. The next day we will leave for los Angeles.
I saw the pictures of the antelope canyon and found it pretty nice. Found that the drive is 3hrs from south rim and 4.5 hrs from Vegas.
How feasible is it is i drive to Antelope Canyon first from Vegas, take the tour and then drive to south rim??
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 2 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 3 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 4 Vancouver to Washington State
- 5 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 6 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 7 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Glacier National Park 2018
- 10 Rhode Island Get Away
- 11 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 Adirondacks trip repot
- 14 New England Tour
- 15 Carmel CA lodging
- 16 Driving CA 395
- 17 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 18 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 19 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 20 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 21 Maui and Kauai
- 22 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 25 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition