We will be spending 2 days in the south rim in February. We are staying just outside the park, south rim and am wondering what day hikes would be best. My husband and I are avid hikers so advanced to easy hikes would be nice. Any advice/tips would be great. Thanks.
Grand Canyon South Rim
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 charleston during Christmas Week
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?