WE ARE GOING TO BE IN SCOTTSDALE FOR A CONFERENCE FOR OUR SPECIAL NEEDS DAUGHTER (SHE IS MUTIPLY DISABLED, DEAF). WE WILL BE FLYNG INTO PHOENIX FROM NEW YORK, AFTER CONFERNCE WE WANT TO SEE GRAND CANYON, POSSIBLE ZION, BRYCE. ONCE WE LEAVE SCOTTSDALE, WE THOUGHT WE WOULD FLY BACK TO NEW YORK FROM POSSIBLY UTAH OR DRIVE BACK TO PHOENIX. WE WILL HAVE 4-5 DAYS. OUR DAUGHTER IS IN A WHEELCHAIR, WE WANT TO SEE AS MUCH AS WE CAN, EVEN DO A TUBING RIVER TRIP WITH HER. I CANT FIGURE OUT THE EASIEST MOST PRODUCTIVE ROUTE TO GO. SOUTH RIM, NORTH RIM, WORTH IT TO GO NORTH TO ZIO AND BRYCE? THEN WHERE TO FLY BACK TO NEW YORK FROM. LOTS OF QUESTIONS - JUST WANT TO EXPERIENCE THIS WONDER WITH HER BUT NOT SPEND ALL DAY IN THE CAR.
GRAND CANYON, SOUTH OR NORTH - ZION OR BRYCE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Universal studios/Orlando
- 4 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 USA with a 3 year old
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 19 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Wedding venue in NH
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle