WE ARE GOING TO BE IN SCOTTSDALE FOR A CONFERENCE FOR OUR SPECIAL NEEDS DAUGHTER (SHE IS MUTIPLY DISABLED, DEAF). WE WILL BE FLYNG INTO PHOENIX FROM NEW YORK, AFTER CONFERNCE WE WANT TO SEE GRAND CANYON, POSSIBLE ZION, BRYCE. ONCE WE LEAVE SCOTTSDALE, WE THOUGHT WE WOULD FLY BACK TO NEW YORK FROM POSSIBLY UTAH OR DRIVE BACK TO PHOENIX. WE WILL HAVE 4-5 DAYS. OUR DAUGHTER IS IN A WHEELCHAIR, WE WANT TO SEE AS MUCH AS WE CAN, EVEN DO A TUBING RIVER TRIP WITH HER. I CANT FIGURE OUT THE EASIEST MOST PRODUCTIVE ROUTE TO GO. SOUTH RIM, NORTH RIM, WORTH IT TO GO NORTH TO ZIO AND BRYCE? THEN WHERE TO FLY BACK TO NEW YORK FROM. LOTS OF QUESTIONS - JUST WANT TO EXPERIENCE THIS WONDER WITH HER BUT NOT SPEND ALL DAY IN THE CAR.
GRAND CANYON, SOUTH OR NORTH - ZION OR BRYCE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Worst Restaurants in America
- 2 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 4 What's new on Maui?
- 5 Broadway choices
- 6 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 7 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Question About Sealodge
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 New England Skiing
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 16 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 18 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 19 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 20 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 21 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 Tucson area flooding
- 24 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT