I've posted before but due to airfare prices we have to fly round trip to Las Vegas rather than Phoenix. Will stay in LV on arrival night then two days at GC then would still like to see Sedona. Would like to stop somewhere else on the way back to LV. Will be there March 23 (evening) til March 30 (late afternoon). Any ideas for itinerary? Thanks!
Grand Canyon, Sedona: flying into and out of Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 2 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 15 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 16 Richmond highlights?
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area