We are planning a trip to AZ in September. We are planning 2 nights in Sedona, 2 nights at the South Rim, one night at North Rim, and then on to Monument Valley and Canyon de Chelly. How many nights should we spend in Monument and CdC? Do we need to spend more time at GC or Sedona? My husband wants to see alot of Native American things and we assume Monument might be the best area. We like to hike and see historic sites but also enjoy relaxing as well. Thanks for any advice.
Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Canyon de Chelly, Sedona how many days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 3 Backpacking in April
- 4 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 8 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 9 Four days in DC
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 3 nights in Nashville
- 14 One Night at Logan Airport
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Please help with itinerary
- 17 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Circle Oahu / luau
- 22 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 23 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 24 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 25 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report