We are planning a trip to AZ in September. We are planning 2 nights in Sedona, 2 nights at the South Rim, one night at North Rim, and then on to Monument Valley and Canyon de Chelly. How many nights should we spend in Monument and CdC? Do we need to spend more time at GC or Sedona? My husband wants to see alot of Native American things and we assume Monument might be the best area. We like to hike and see historic sites but also enjoy relaxing as well. Thanks for any advice.
Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Canyon de Chelly, Sedona how many days
- 1 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 California, Northern
- 5 Seatlle, WA
- 6 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 7 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 8 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 14 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Around North America (cruise)
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 25 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish