We will be visiting the GC in late March spring break. Driving from Vegas to South Rim for two days. My son enjoys Native American history and we were hoping to go to the Navajo Reservation in Cameron. According to Mapquest going to Cameron and then entering the park from the east is only one hour longer than from the south. Does it make sense to do that on the way to the park? We are spending two nights in GC and then on to Phoenix for spring training and need the fastest way to make a game so exiting east wiont work. Planning on hiking so our time is full during our visit. Is there any other Indian reservation you would recommend visiting instead that is along the way? Thank you
Grand Canyon itinerary help, suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 2 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 3 New Orleans Motel Question
- 4 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 5 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 6 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 7 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 8 Happy Hour
- 9 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 10 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 11 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 12 road trip Houston-NJ
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 15 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 16 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Getting to Key West
- 19 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 22 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 23 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 25 Portsmouth NH to NYC