We will be visiting the GC in late March spring break. Driving from Vegas to South Rim for two days. My son enjoys Native American history and we were hoping to go to the Navajo Reservation in Cameron. According to Mapquest going to Cameron and then entering the park from the east is only one hour longer than from the south. Does it make sense to do that on the way to the park? We are spending two nights in GC and then on to Phoenix for spring training and need the fastest way to make a game so exiting east wiont work. Planning on hiking so our time is full during our visit. Is there any other Indian reservation you would recommend visiting instead that is along the way? Thank you
Grand Canyon itinerary help, suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 2 Yosemite in Winter
- 3 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 4 Active Vacation
- 5 Quick SoCal question
- 6 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 7 New England September
- 8 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 Tampa in February
- 13 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 14 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 15 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 16 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 17 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 18 NYC taxi vs car service
- 19 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 20 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 21 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 22 Austin Food Trucks
- 23 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 24 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 25 searching for urban master planned community