We will be visiting the GC in late March spring break. Driving from Vegas to South Rim for two days. My son enjoys Native American history and we were hoping to go to the Navajo Reservation in Cameron. According to Mapquest going to Cameron and then entering the park from the east is only one hour longer than from the south. Does it make sense to do that on the way to the park? We are spending two nights in GC and then on to Phoenix for spring training and need the fastest way to make a game so exiting east wiont work. Planning on hiking so our time is full during our visit. Is there any other Indian reservation you would recommend visiting instead that is along the way? Thank you
Grand Canyon itinerary help, suggestions
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 4 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed