We will be visiting the GC in late March spring break. Driving from Vegas to South Rim for two days. My son enjoys Native American history and we were hoping to go to the Navajo Reservation in Cameron. According to Mapquest going to Cameron and then entering the park from the east is only one hour longer than from the south. Does it make sense to do that on the way to the park? We are spending two nights in GC and then on to Phoenix for spring training and need the fastest way to make a game so exiting east wiont work. Planning on hiking so our time is full during our visit. Is there any other Indian reservation you would recommend visiting instead that is along the way? Thank you
Grand Canyon itinerary help, suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 3 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 4 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 5 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 8 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast