We will be visiting the GC in late March spring break. Driving from Vegas to South Rim for two days. My son enjoys Native American history and we were hoping to go to the Navajo Reservation in Cameron. According to Mapquest going to Cameron and then entering the park from the east is only one hour longer than from the south. Does it make sense to do that on the way to the park? We are spending two nights in GC and then on to Phoenix for spring training and need the fastest way to make a game so exiting east wiont work. Planning on hiking so our time is full during our visit. Is there any other Indian reservation you would recommend visiting instead that is along the way? Thank you
Grand Canyon itinerary help, suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 charlotte
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 Boston in winter?
- 6 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 7 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 10 New York City in April
- 11 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 12 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 19 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 20 Baytown, Texas
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)