We will be visiting the GC in late March spring break. Driving from Vegas to South Rim for two days. My son enjoys Native American history and we were hoping to go to the Navajo Reservation in Cameron. According to Mapquest going to Cameron and then entering the park from the east is only one hour longer than from the south. Does it make sense to do that on the way to the park? We are spending two nights in GC and then on to Phoenix for spring training and need the fastest way to make a game so exiting east wiont work. Planning on hiking so our time is full during our visit. Is there any other Indian reservation you would recommend visiting instead that is along the way? Thank you
Grand Canyon itinerary help, suggestions
- 1 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 2 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 5 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 6 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 7 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 8 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 9 A Visit to Charleston
- 10 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 11 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 14 D.C. in a day
- 15 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 18 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 19 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 20 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 23 Using public transit in San Diego
- 24 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions