We will be visiting the GC in late March spring break. Driving from Vegas to South Rim for two days. My son enjoys Native American history and we were hoping to go to the Navajo Reservation in Cameron. According to Mapquest going to Cameron and then entering the park from the east is only one hour longer than from the south. Does it make sense to do that on the way to the park? We are spending two nights in GC and then on to Phoenix for spring training and need the fastest way to make a game so exiting east wiont work. Planning on hiking so our time is full during our visit. Is there any other Indian reservation you would recommend visiting instead that is along the way? Thank you
Grand Canyon itinerary help, suggestions
- 1 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 4 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 5 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 6 How to plan San Diego trip
- 7 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 8 Washington Wineries
- 9 Airport luggage tamparing
- 10 California, Northern
- 11 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 12 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 13 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 14 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 15 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 16 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 17 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 20 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 21 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 24 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 25 Back to the Lovely City!!