We will be visiting the GC in late March spring break. Driving from Vegas to South Rim for two days. My son enjoys Native American history and we were hoping to go to the Navajo Reservation in Cameron. According to Mapquest going to Cameron and then entering the park from the east is only one hour longer than from the south. Does it make sense to do that on the way to the park? We are spending two nights in GC and then on to Phoenix for spring training and need the fastest way to make a game so exiting east wiont work. Planning on hiking so our time is full during our visit. Is there any other Indian reservation you would recommend visiting instead that is along the way? Thank you
Grand Canyon itinerary help, suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 2 Romantic destination in the US
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 5 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 6 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 7 Moving out of states from Florida
- 8 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 9 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 10 family road trip
- 11 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 12 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 15 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 16 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 17 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 20 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 21 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 22 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 23 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 24 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 25 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?