We are in the very early stages of planning a trip in March to the Grand Canyon. We know very little, haven't been before, have 14 & 18 year olds, & are thinking that we'd like to do some hiking, but don't have time to train for hiking all the way down between now & early March.
So, my questions:
1. Recommendations for some hiking/walking trails?
2. Recommendations re where to stay, what to do, & how long to stay?
3. Mule trip worthwhile or stay exploring on top?
Our kids are on spring break, so we could have anywhere up to 5 days.
Thanks very much.
Grand Canyon in March?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 Death Valley in June
- 3 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 4 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 5 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 9 San Diego grocery stores
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 West Coast Bound End of March
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 17 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 18 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 19 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 20 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 21 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 22 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 23 Best places to move to Florida?
- 24 Juneau May 8th
- 25 Memphis or Chattanooga for family