We will be hiking the south rim the last week of March.Should we expect snow and ice on the trails into the canyon? I have been watching their weather and it seems like it is not cold enough to keep snow on the ground for extended days. Has anyone hiked there lately that could share their experiences?Thank you
Grand Canyon hiking late March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 2 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN