We will be hiking the south rim the last week of March.Should we expect snow and ice on the trails into the canyon? I have been watching their weather and it seems like it is not cold enough to keep snow on the ground for extended days. Has anyone hiked there lately that could share their experiences?Thank you
Grand Canyon hiking late March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 2 Getting to Key West
- 3 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 4 New Orleans Motel Question
- 5 Broadway Banter - Winter 2010 - 11
- 6 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 7 bachelors degree
- 8 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 9 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 10 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 11 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 12 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 13 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 14 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 21 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 24 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 25 Happy Hour