Going to las Vegas, and would love to take a trip to Grand Canyon. Since I'm travelling with my in-laws, a bus tour might be difficult. I was weighing the options of a helicopter vs. an airplane tour. Is there any particular advantage for one mode of transportation over the other?
Grand Canyon Helicopter or Plane
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 2 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 9 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 10 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 11 New York City and New England
- 12 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 13 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 14 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 16 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 17 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 18 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 19 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 20 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 21 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 22 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 23 Best Destination in USA
- 24 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 25 Road trip March from Atlanta