Going to Grand Canyon area at end of June. We're looking to do a full day or half day float trip. Best if it left from and returned near the South Rim of Grand Canyon. Any recommendations? We can't do a whitewater and have children 7 and 13 y/o.
grand canyon float trips
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 2 Dining in Manhattan
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 5 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 6 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 7 New Orleans
- 8 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 9 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 10 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 11 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 12 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 15 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 16 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 17 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 18 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 19 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 20 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 21 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 22 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 24 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 25 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season