I am going to Vegas with a group of friends for 5 nights. There will be 12 of us and we want to see the Grand Canyon. We are looking at options for getting there and I would appreciate any advice, recommendations. Budget wise, I don't think we would want to spend more than $250-300pp and not sure how that would work with option 1
1. Helicopter flight from Vegas to Grand Canyon (with / without landing for walk around)
2. Coach transfer from Vegas to canyon and back (with time for walk around / lunch)
3. Hire a few nice open top cars and drive ourselves
Would appreciate any pointers.
Grand Canyon day trip from Vegas in May 2013
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 3 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Car trip from Seattle
- 6 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 7 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 8 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 9 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 10 American Airlines reservation question
- 11 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 12 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 13 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 14 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 15 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 18 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 19 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 20 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 21 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 22 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 25 Middlebury vt quickie