I am going to Vegas with a group of friends for 5 nights. There will be 12 of us and we want to see the Grand Canyon. We are looking at options for getting there and I would appreciate any advice, recommendations. Budget wise, I don't think we would want to spend more than $250-300pp and not sure how that would work with option 1
1. Helicopter flight from Vegas to Grand Canyon (with / without landing for walk around)
2. Coach transfer from Vegas to canyon and back (with time for walk around / lunch)
3. Hire a few nice open top cars and drive ourselves
Would appreciate any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 blue ridge parkway?
- 2 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 3 Which island for R&R?
- 4 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 5 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 6 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 7 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 8 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 9 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 10 San Diego, mission valley
- 11 NFL preseason 2016 Week 3
- 12 First Trip to New Mexico
- 13 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 14 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 Seattle?
- 19 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 20 International transferring planes at CDG
- 21 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 22 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 23 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 24 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 25 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?