I am going to Vegas with a group of friends for 5 nights. There will be 12 of us and we want to see the Grand Canyon. We are looking at options for getting there and I would appreciate any advice, recommendations. Budget wise, I don't think we would want to spend more than $250-300pp and not sure how that would work with option 1
1. Helicopter flight from Vegas to Grand Canyon (with / without landing for walk around)
2. Coach transfer from Vegas to canyon and back (with time for walk around / lunch)
3. Hire a few nice open top cars and drive ourselves
Would appreciate any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 3 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 4 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 5 Redwood National Forest
- 6 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 7 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 8 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 9 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 10 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 11 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 12 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 13 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 14 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 15 http://www.supplementsbag.com/nu-youth-cream/
- 16 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 17 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 18 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 19 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 20 a tourist in DC this February
- 21 Springtime in Florida
- 22 Kings and Sequoia.
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 25 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride