I am going to Vegas with a group of friends for 5 nights. There will be 12 of us and we want to see the Grand Canyon. We are looking at options for getting there and I would appreciate any advice, recommendations. Budget wise, I don't think we would want to spend more than $250-300pp and not sure how that would work with option 1
1. Helicopter flight from Vegas to Grand Canyon (with / without landing for walk around)
2. Coach transfer from Vegas to canyon and back (with time for walk around / lunch)
3. Hire a few nice open top cars and drive ourselves
Would appreciate any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 2 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 5 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 6 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 7 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 8 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 9 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 10 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 11 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 12 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 13 Utah National Parks visit
- 14 10 days vacation in California
- 15 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 16 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 17 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 18 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 19 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 20 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 21 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 22 Maui where to stay help
- 23 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida