I am going to Vegas with a group of friends for 5 nights. There will be 12 of us and we want to see the Grand Canyon. We are looking at options for getting there and I would appreciate any advice, recommendations. Budget wise, I don't think we would want to spend more than $250-300pp and not sure how that would work with option 1
1. Helicopter flight from Vegas to Grand Canyon (with / without landing for walk around)
2. Coach transfer from Vegas to canyon and back (with time for walk around / lunch)
3. Hire a few nice open top cars and drive ourselves
Would appreciate any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 2 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 3 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 4 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 5 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 6 4th of July in Chicago
- 7 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 8 Visiting New York State
- 9 The District by Hilton Club
- 10 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 11 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 12 Colorado Hiking in September
- 13 nashville,tenn
- 14 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 15 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 16 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 17 Yosemite Hike
- 18 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 19 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 20 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 21 Bucket List
- 22 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 25 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights