I am going to Vegas with a group of friends for 5 nights. There will be 12 of us and we want to see the Grand Canyon. We are looking at options for getting there and I would appreciate any advice, recommendations. Budget wise, I don't think we would want to spend more than $250-300pp and not sure how that would work with option 1
1. Helicopter flight from Vegas to Grand Canyon (with / without landing for walk around)
2. Coach transfer from Vegas to canyon and back (with time for walk around / lunch)
3. Hire a few nice open top cars and drive ourselves
Would appreciate any pointers.
Grand Canyon day trip from Vegas in May 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Travel West Coast
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 8 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 14 Rafting near Denali
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 18 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 19 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH