I am going to Vegas with a group of friends for 5 nights. There will be 12 of us and we want to see the Grand Canyon. We are looking at options for getting there and I would appreciate any advice, recommendations. Budget wise, I don't think we would want to spend more than $250-300pp and not sure how that would work with option 1
1. Helicopter flight from Vegas to Grand Canyon (with / without landing for walk around)
2. Coach transfer from Vegas to canyon and back (with time for walk around / lunch)
3. Hire a few nice open top cars and drive ourselves
Would appreciate any pointers.
Grand Canyon day trip from Vegas in May 2013
- 1 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 2 Updates from Hanalei
- 3 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 4 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 5 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 6 Trying To Find a Place
- 7 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 One day in NYC
- 10 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 11 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 12 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 13 Key West at Christmas time
- 14 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 15 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 16 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 17 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 18 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 19 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 20 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 23 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 24 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 25 Driving from Kentucky to Florida