I am going to Vegas with a group of friends for 5 nights. There will be 12 of us and we want to see the Grand Canyon. We are looking at options for getting there and I would appreciate any advice, recommendations. Budget wise, I don't think we would want to spend more than $250-300pp and not sure how that would work with option 1
1. Helicopter flight from Vegas to Grand Canyon (with / without landing for walk around)
2. Coach transfer from Vegas to canyon and back (with time for walk around / lunch)
3. Hire a few nice open top cars and drive ourselves
Would appreciate any pointers.
Grand Canyon day trip from Vegas in May 2013
- 1 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 4 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 5 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 6 Trying To Find a Place
- 7 Logan Express
- 8 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 9 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 10 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 11 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 12 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 13 One day in NYC
- 14 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 15 Columbus food !
- 16 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 17 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 18 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 19 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 20 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 21 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 22 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 23 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 24 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 25 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!