I am going to Vegas with a group of friends for 5 nights. There will be 12 of us and we want to see the Grand Canyon. We are looking at options for getting there and I would appreciate any advice, recommendations. Budget wise, I don't think we would want to spend more than $250-300pp and not sure how that would work with option 1
1. Helicopter flight from Vegas to Grand Canyon (with / without landing for walk around)
2. Coach transfer from Vegas to canyon and back (with time for walk around / lunch)
3. Hire a few nice open top cars and drive ourselves
Would appreciate any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Austin
- 2 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 3 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 4 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 5 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 6 Austin TX restaurants
- 7 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 8 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 9 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 10 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 13 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 14 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 15 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 16 5 Days near Denver
- 17 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 18 Sonoma alley in May
- 19 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 20 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 21 Lake Champlain, VT
- 22 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 23 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 24 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 25 Beef on Weck in WNY