I am going to Vegas with a group of friends for 5 nights. There will be 12 of us and we want to see the Grand Canyon. We are looking at options for getting there and I would appreciate any advice, recommendations. Budget wise, I don't think we would want to spend more than $250-300pp and not sure how that would work with option 1
1. Helicopter flight from Vegas to Grand Canyon (with / without landing for walk around)
2. Coach transfer from Vegas to canyon and back (with time for walk around / lunch)
3. Hire a few nice open top cars and drive ourselves
Would appreciate any pointers.
Grand Canyon day trip from Vegas in May 2013
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 3 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 4 San Antonio
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Hotel near Public Theater
- 8 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 9 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 10 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 11 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 12 Oahu Information
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 21 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 22 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 Fun restaurants in New Orleans