I am going to Vegas with a group of friends for 5 nights. There will be 12 of us and we want to see the Grand Canyon. We are looking at options for getting there and I would appreciate any advice, recommendations. Budget wise, I don't think we would want to spend more than $250-300pp and not sure how that would work with option 1
1. Helicopter flight from Vegas to Grand Canyon (with / without landing for walk around)
2. Coach transfer from Vegas to canyon and back (with time for walk around / lunch)
3. Hire a few nice open top cars and drive ourselves
Would appreciate any pointers.
Grand Canyon day trip from Vegas in May 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 2 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 5 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 8 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 9 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Seattle: Something Different?
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Park City ideas
- 14 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 15 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 16 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 17 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 20 ONP help
- 21 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 22 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 23 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 24 Berkshires in late October
- 25 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living