I am going to Vegas with a group of friends for 5 nights. There will be 12 of us and we want to see the Grand Canyon. We are looking at options for getting there and I would appreciate any advice, recommendations. Budget wise, I don't think we would want to spend more than $250-300pp and not sure how that would work with option 1
1. Helicopter flight from Vegas to Grand Canyon (with / without landing for walk around)
2. Coach transfer from Vegas to canyon and back (with time for walk around / lunch)
3. Hire a few nice open top cars and drive ourselves
Would appreciate any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 2 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 5 Honeymoon on PCH
- 6 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 7 No Spam this morning!!
- 8 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 9 Ideas for New York
- 10 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 11 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 12 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 13 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 14 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 15 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 16 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 17 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 18 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 19 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 20 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 21 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 22 Help us choose a hotel
- 23 Magic Show
- 24 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 25 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.