I am going to Vegas with a group of friends for 5 nights. There will be 12 of us and we want to see the Grand Canyon. We are looking at options for getting there and I would appreciate any advice, recommendations. Budget wise, I don't think we would want to spend more than $250-300pp and not sure how that would work with option 1
1. Helicopter flight from Vegas to Grand Canyon (with / without landing for walk around)
2. Coach transfer from Vegas to canyon and back (with time for walk around / lunch)
3. Hire a few nice open top cars and drive ourselves
Would appreciate any pointers.
Grand Canyon day trip from Vegas in May 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 rain in Kauai
- 2 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 8 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 12 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 13 SF to DR? WTH!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 Washington, DC to Boston
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 22 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 Kennedy Space Center