We are booked to stay in one of the Lodges in the Grand Canyon on Oct 7. If it is still closed, any suggestions of hiking/walking trails outside of the Park? Should we stay in Williams? We are already heading to Sedona on the 8th. Should we stay in Sedona the extra day? I don't know the area at all so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Grand Canyon Closed- Suggestions Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 2 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 3 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 4 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 5 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 9 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 10 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 18 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 19 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 24 Maui vacation
- 25 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands