We are in for an ambitious 5 day trip to the GC (south rim), Bryce, and Zion.
Add to that one night's stay at Las Vegas!!
Wish us luck, and advise!
07/03-Arrive at LAs Vegas at 10am. Stay overnight
07/04-Drive to the South Rim. Found a last minute spot at the El Tovar. Yay!
07/05-Drive to Bryce(??)
07/06-Drive to Zion. Staying at the Zion lodge
07/07-Flight at 10pm from Las Vegas.
We have no otel reservations for Bryce yet, sill contemplating if I should skip Bryce, spend an extra day at the GC, and then drive straight to Zion?
Also, we would be travelling with a 5 year old. And are basically interested in the feel of the place, horse back rides in the canyons, and easy hikes.
We have been to Las Vegas before, so the night at LV would just be enough to revisit it.
Would much appreciate your inputs on the itinerary, routes, stopovers along the routes, etc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 relocating travel
- 2 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 8 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 9 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 10 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 11 Seattle Hyatts
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 14 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 15 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 16 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 17 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 18 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 19 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 20 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 23 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 24 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 25 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?