We are in for an ambitious 5 day trip to the GC (south rim), Bryce, and Zion.
Add to that one night's stay at Las Vegas!!
Wish us luck, and advise!
07/03-Arrive at LAs Vegas at 10am. Stay overnight
07/04-Drive to the South Rim. Found a last minute spot at the El Tovar. Yay!
07/05-Drive to Bryce(??)
07/06-Drive to Zion. Staying at the Zion lodge
07/07-Flight at 10pm from Las Vegas.
We have no otel reservations for Bryce yet, sill contemplating if I should skip Bryce, spend an extra day at the GC, and then drive straight to Zion?
Also, we would be travelling with a 5 year old. And are basically interested in the feel of the place, horse back rides in the canyons, and easy hikes.
We have been to Las Vegas before, so the night at LV would just be enough to revisit it.
Would much appreciate your inputs on the itinerary, routes, stopovers along the routes, etc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 2 Adirondacks trip repot
- 3 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 4 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 5 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 6 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 7 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 8 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 9 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 10 New England Tour
- 11 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 12 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 13 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 14 Downtown Denver hotel
- 15 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 16 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 17 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 18 San Diego VRBO area
- 19 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 20 Glacier National Park 2018
- 21 Muir Woods in October
- 22 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 23 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 24 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 25 Disneyland Grand Californian