We are in for an ambitious 5 day trip to the GC (south rim), Bryce, and Zion.
Add to that one night's stay at Las Vegas!!
Wish us luck, and advise!
07/03-Arrive at LAs Vegas at 10am. Stay overnight
07/04-Drive to the South Rim. Found a last minute spot at the El Tovar. Yay!
07/05-Drive to Bryce(??)
07/06-Drive to Zion. Staying at the Zion lodge
07/07-Flight at 10pm from Las Vegas.
We have no otel reservations for Bryce yet, sill contemplating if I should skip Bryce, spend an extra day at the GC, and then drive straight to Zion?
Also, we would be travelling with a 5 year old. And are basically interested in the feel of the place, horse back rides in the canyons, and easy hikes.
We have been to Las Vegas before, so the night at LV would just be enough to revisit it.
Would much appreciate your inputs on the itinerary, routes, stopovers along the routes, etc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 2 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 3 Miami
- 4 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 5 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 6 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 7 March in New Mexico
- 8 buy tank tops
- 9 Driving Alaska
- 10 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 11 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Border crossing
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 16 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 17 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 18 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 21 Cross country tips
- 22 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 23 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 24 Ideas for New York
- 25 Parka in PA during February?