We are in for an ambitious 5 day trip to the GC (south rim), Bryce, and Zion.
Add to that one night's stay at Las Vegas!!
Wish us luck, and advise!
07/03-Arrive at LAs Vegas at 10am. Stay overnight
07/04-Drive to the South Rim. Found a last minute spot at the El Tovar. Yay!
07/05-Drive to Bryce(??)
07/06-Drive to Zion. Staying at the Zion lodge
07/07-Flight at 10pm from Las Vegas.
We have no otel reservations for Bryce yet, sill contemplating if I should skip Bryce, spend an extra day at the GC, and then drive straight to Zion?
Also, we would be travelling with a 5 year old. And are basically interested in the feel of the place, horse back rides in the canyons, and easy hikes.
We have been to Las Vegas before, so the night at LV would just be enough to revisit it.
Would much appreciate your inputs on the itinerary, routes, stopovers along the routes, etc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A day in Dallas
- 2 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 3 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 4 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Door County Suggestions
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 10 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 11 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 12 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona