We are in for an ambitious 5 day trip to the GC (south rim), Bryce, and Zion.
Add to that one night's stay at Las Vegas!!
Wish us luck, and advise!
07/03-Arrive at LAs Vegas at 10am. Stay overnight
07/04-Drive to the South Rim. Found a last minute spot at the El Tovar. Yay!
07/05-Drive to Bryce(??)
07/06-Drive to Zion. Staying at the Zion lodge
07/07-Flight at 10pm from Las Vegas.
We have no otel reservations for Bryce yet, sill contemplating if I should skip Bryce, spend an extra day at the GC, and then drive straight to Zion?
Also, we would be travelling with a 5 year old. And are basically interested in the feel of the place, horse back rides in the canyons, and easy hikes.
We have been to Las Vegas before, so the night at LV would just be enough to revisit it.
Would much appreciate your inputs on the itinerary, routes, stopovers along the routes, etc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma alley in May
- 2 Hotel in Austin
- 3 Austin TX restaurants
- 4 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 5 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 6 Lake Champlain, VT
- 7 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 8 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 9 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 10 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 11 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 12 5 Days near Denver
- 13 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 14 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 15 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 16 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 17 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 18 Boston / VT August
- 19 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 20 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 23 Boston Ideas
- 24 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 25 Week in LA & San Francisco