I just made El Tovar reservations with US park lodging and was charged an extra 10% on the total bill. Now, I see that Xanterra will book that property for free. Is that correct? I had no idea there were 2 booking agencies when I went on line to book rooms. Lesson learned.
Grand Canyon booking issue
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 4 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 5 Ackislander
- 6 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 7 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 8 san diego or nearby area
- 9 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 12 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 13 Moving to CT
- 14 LA for a day and a half
- 15 Hotels Philly
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 20 Texas
- 21 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 22 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 23 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 24 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 25 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?