I am planning a trip from the east cost to grand canyon area for the first time. there is 5 of us, no kids and we are not proffesional hikers. let me know what you think of this 7-8 nights plan.
fly to vegas, drive to zion for 2 night ,bryce for 1 night, lake powell for 2 nights, grand can south rim for 2 night, drive to sedona the next day and then back to vegas the same day or stay the night in sedona. is lake powell worth staying for 2 nights? should i stay in sedona? i am not planning to stay long in vegas and have a whole week to spend.
thank you for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle?
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 4 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 5 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 6 First Trip to New Mexico
- 7 Airport Advice for GNP
- 8 Day trips from Boston
- 9 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 10 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 13 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 24 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging