I am planning a trip from the east cost to grand canyon area for the first time. there is 5 of us, no kids and we are not proffesional hikers. let me know what you think of this 7-8 nights plan.
fly to vegas, drive to zion for 2 night ,bryce for 1 night, lake powell for 2 nights, grand can south rim for 2 night, drive to sedona the next day and then back to vegas the same day or stay the night in sedona. is lake powell worth staying for 2 nights? should i stay in sedona? i am not planning to stay long in vegas and have a whole week to spend.
thank you for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 2 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 3 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 4 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 5 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 6 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 7 Inexpensive family getaways
- 8 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 9 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 11 New York best app
- 12 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 13 Hawaii Cruise
- 14 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 15 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 16 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 17 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 18 kauai
- 19 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 20 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 21 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 22 First time to Alaska
- 23 Hawaii - where?
- 24 BBQ
- 25 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?