I am planning a trip from the east cost to grand canyon area for the first time. there is 5 of us, no kids and we are not proffesional hikers. let me know what you think of this 7-8 nights plan.
fly to vegas, drive to zion for 2 night ,bryce for 1 night, lake powell for 2 nights, grand can south rim for 2 night, drive to sedona the next day and then back to vegas the same day or stay the night in sedona. is lake powell worth staying for 2 nights? should i stay in sedona? i am not planning to stay long in vegas and have a whole week to spend.
thank you for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 4 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 Christmas weather?
- 10 Big island itinerary
- 11 New York City and New England
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 15 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Thousand Islands
- 18 Best Destination in USA
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 21 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 22 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 23 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 24 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 25 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations