I am planning a trip from the east cost to grand canyon area for the first time. there is 5 of us, no kids and we are not proffesional hikers. let me know what you think of this 7-8 nights plan.
fly to vegas, drive to zion for 2 night ,bryce for 1 night, lake powell for 2 nights, grand can south rim for 2 night, drive to sedona the next day and then back to vegas the same day or stay the night in sedona. is lake powell worth staying for 2 nights? should i stay in sedona? i am not planning to stay long in vegas and have a whole week to spend.
thank you for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 2 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 3 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 4 Steamboat in August
- 5 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 6 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 7 Cape cod Labor Day
- 8 US Open Tennis
- 9 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 10 Hawaii with limited time
- 11 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 12 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 13 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 14 Grand Teton Questions
- 15 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 18 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 19 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 20 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 21 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 22 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 23 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 24 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017