I am planning a trip from the east cost to grand canyon area for the first time. there is 5 of us, no kids and we are not proffesional hikers. let me know what you think of this 7-8 nights plan.
fly to vegas, drive to zion for 2 night ,bryce for 1 night, lake powell for 2 nights, grand can south rim for 2 night, drive to sedona the next day and then back to vegas the same day or stay the night in sedona. is lake powell worth staying for 2 nights? should i stay in sedona? i am not planning to stay long in vegas and have a whole week to spend.
thank you for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Budget NYC hotel
- 2 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 3 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 4 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 5 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 6 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 7 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 8 San Francisco and Napa
- 9 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 10 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 11 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 12 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 13 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 14 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 15 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 16 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 17 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 18 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 19 Relocating to the Deep South
- 20 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 21 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 22 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 south west family trip itinerary
- 25 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report