I am planning a trip from the east cost to grand canyon area for the first time. there is 5 of us, no kids and we are not proffesional hikers. let me know what you think of this 7-8 nights plan.
fly to vegas, drive to zion for 2 night ,bryce for 1 night, lake powell for 2 nights, grand can south rim for 2 night, drive to sedona the next day and then back to vegas the same day or stay the night in sedona. is lake powell worth staying for 2 nights? should i stay in sedona? i am not planning to stay long in vegas and have a whole week to spend.
thank you for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Error Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 2 ANY ISSUSE CONTACT TOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ TECH SUPPORT
- 3 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 4 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 5 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 6 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 7 Northwest Passage
- 8 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 9 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 10 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 14 Sonoma
- 15 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 16 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 17 Alaska cruise
- 18 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 19 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 20 101 closure
- 21 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 22 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 23 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 24 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 25 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn