I am planning a trip from the east cost to grand canyon area for the first time. there is 5 of us, no kids and we are not proffesional hikers. let me know what you think of this 7-8 nights plan.
fly to vegas, drive to zion for 2 night ,bryce for 1 night, lake powell for 2 nights, grand can south rim for 2 night, drive to sedona the next day and then back to vegas the same day or stay the night in sedona. is lake powell worth staying for 2 nights? should i stay in sedona? i am not planning to stay long in vegas and have a whole week to spend.
thank you for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 2 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 3 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 4 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 5 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 6 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 7 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 8 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 9 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 10 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 11 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 12 USA October 2016
- 13 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 14 Redwood National Forest
- 15 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 16 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 17 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 18 Kings and Sequoia.
- 19 Uber and Miami
- 20 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 21 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 22 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 23 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 24 New Orleants dining
- 25 Springtime in Florida