I am planning a trip from the east cost to grand canyon area for the first time. there is 5 of us, no kids and we are not proffesional hikers. let me know what you think of this 7-8 nights plan.
fly to vegas, drive to zion for 2 night ,bryce for 1 night, lake powell for 2 nights, grand can south rim for 2 night, drive to sedona the next day and then back to vegas the same day or stay the night in sedona. is lake powell worth staying for 2 nights? should i stay in sedona? i am not planning to stay long in vegas and have a whole week to spend.
thank you for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementstest.org/zmass-testo-boost/
- 2 Boost Up Your Skin Texture With luna-gold-serum
- 3 Blue fortera
- 4 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 5 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 6 Christmas in Colorado
- 7 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 8 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 11 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 12 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 13 JFK to Washington
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 16 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend