first time for us to grand canyon in early October. Going to drive early a.m. from vegas and stay overnight for one night and return to vegas. North Rim or South Rim? I am an amateur photographer and would like some good shots. we are probably not prone to go down into canyon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 2 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 5 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 6 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 7 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 10 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 11 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 12 cincinnati with kids
- 13 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 14 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 15 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 18 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Zion the narrows
- 20 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 22 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 23 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 24 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 25 Los Angeles day trips