first time for us to grand canyon in early October. Going to drive early a.m. from vegas and stay overnight for one night and return to vegas. North Rim or South Rim? I am an amateur photographer and would like some good shots. we are probably not prone to go down into canyon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 NBA tickets??
- 3 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 6 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 10 Orlando for Work
- 11 camaro hire in waikiki
- 12 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 13 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 14 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 15 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 16 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 17 charlotte
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 Sonoma or napa?
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Black Hills Trip Report
- 23 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 24 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 25 Cape Cod in October