first time for us to grand canyon in early October. Going to drive early a.m. from vegas and stay overnight for one night and return to vegas. North Rim or South Rim? I am an amateur photographer and would like some good shots. we are probably not prone to go down into canyon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 new york subway help please
- 2 NYC hotel/July
- 3 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 4 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 5 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 6 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 7 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 8 NYC with my 13 year old
- 9 Las Vegas must sees
- 10 Girls' Getaway
- 11 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 14 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 15 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 18 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 19 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 20 California: Getty museum
- 21 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 22 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Boston to see Sargent works
- 25 pro sports in new york in may