We are planning a 3 week driving holiday through the East Coast and into Canada. This involves 4 separate hire cars. We could :- a) hire cars with GPs b) bring one with us from Ausralia c) take a laptop and use that for directions ( and suggestions on that would also be appreciated) or d) just use a map. WE have 4 drivers aged sixty plus and we want navigation to be as stress free as possible. What do you think ?
GPS in Hire Car ?
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 3 Princeville in January
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 11 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 12 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 23 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 24 pa to az
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013