This Friday afternoon I'm taking the ferry from Cape May to Lewes DE on my way to Baltimore. Mapquest tells me this will be a 3 + hour trip. I was wondering if there are any good spots we could catch a little rest and get some enjoyment/amusement out of.
I'll be traveling with my fiance. We are in are 30's and enjoy good food, great scenery and quirky offbeat sort of stuff. So, anything that might hit one or all 3 of those qualities would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 Denver to moab
- 3 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 4 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 5 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 6 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 7 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 8 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 9 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 10 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 11 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 12 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 13 Rules of the NY Subway
- 14 vermont lake
- 15 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 16 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 17 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 18 Seward without a car
- 19 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 23 flagstaff
- 24 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 25 sugestions