This Friday afternoon I'm taking the ferry from Cape May to Lewes DE on my way to Baltimore. Mapquest tells me this will be a 3 + hour trip. I was wondering if there are any good spots we could catch a little rest and get some enjoyment/amusement out of.
I'll be traveling with my fiance. We are in are 30's and enjoy good food, great scenery and quirky offbeat sort of stuff. So, anything that might hit one or all 3 of those qualities would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 2 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 3 Moab UT Accommendations
- 4 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 5 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 6 A week in NYC - first timers
- 7 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 8 Hawaii - where?
- 9 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 10 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 11 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 14 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 15 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 16 Retiring in Florida
- 17 Help with first time
- 18 NJ to Florida drive
- 19 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 20 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 21 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 22 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 23 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 24 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 25 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?