This Friday afternoon I'm taking the ferry from Cape May to Lewes DE on my way to Baltimore. Mapquest tells me this will be a 3 + hour trip. I was wondering if there are any good spots we could catch a little rest and get some enjoyment/amusement out of.
I'll be traveling with my fiance. We are in are 30's and enjoy good food, great scenery and quirky offbeat sort of stuff. So, anything that might hit one or all 3 of those qualities would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/performx-testo/
- 2 is phenq safe
- 3 Colorado Shows Off
- 4 Philadelphia Movers LLC : Local Moving Company
- 5 Health insurance for Europeans travelling to USA
- 6 San Diego VRBO area
- 7 Local Movers Charlotte NC : Cheap Moving Company
- 8 New England Tour
- 9 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 10 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 11 help me plan a Cali trip
- 12 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 13 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 17 Wilmington DE questions
- 18 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 19 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 20 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 21 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 22 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 23 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 24 Muir Woods in October
- 25 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre