This Friday afternoon I'm taking the ferry from Cape May to Lewes DE on my way to Baltimore. Mapquest tells me this will be a 3 + hour trip. I was wondering if there are any good spots we could catch a little rest and get some enjoyment/amusement out of.
I'll be traveling with my fiance. We are in are 30's and enjoy good food, great scenery and quirky offbeat sort of stuff. So, anything that might hit one or all 3 of those qualities would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 2 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 3 Flower Piano
- 4 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 5 Maine weather and temps
- 6 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 7 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 8 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 9 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 10 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 13 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 14 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 15 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 16 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 17 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 18 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 19 Alcatrez sold out
- 20 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 21 WA to CT
- 22 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 23 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 24 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 25 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP