This Friday afternoon I'm taking the ferry from Cape May to Lewes DE on my way to Baltimore. Mapquest tells me this will be a 3 + hour trip. I was wondering if there are any good spots we could catch a little rest and get some enjoyment/amusement out of.
I'll be traveling with my fiance. We are in are 30's and enjoy good food, great scenery and quirky offbeat sort of stuff. So, anything that might hit one or all 3 of those qualities would be great.
good spots to pause between Lewes DE and Baltimore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 6 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 7 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 8 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 12 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 13 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 14 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 15 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa