This Friday afternoon I'm taking the ferry from Cape May to Lewes DE on my way to Baltimore. Mapquest tells me this will be a 3 + hour trip. I was wondering if there are any good spots we could catch a little rest and get some enjoyment/amusement out of.
I'll be traveling with my fiance. We are in are 30's and enjoy good food, great scenery and quirky offbeat sort of stuff. So, anything that might hit one or all 3 of those qualities would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 2 driving RT 66
- 3 From Newark to Manhattan
- 4 once in a lifetime
- 5 Birthday vacation ideas
- 6 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 7 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 8 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 9 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 10 Hotels Houston
- 11 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 12 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 13 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 14 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 15 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 16 Long Weekend in Denver
- 17 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 18 Monument Valley
- 19 Sedona lodging
- 20 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 21 Tioga Pass
- 22 48 Hours in NYC
- 23 Where to visit out east
- 24 Orlando to Vermont
- 25 Page AZ to Kanab UT