My fiance and I (late 20s) will be arriving at JFK at 6PM on a Sunday evening (first time in NYC...woo hoo!). We're staying right next to Rockefeller Center.
I figure that by the time we get to our hotel and get dressed, we'll be looking for some good dinner around 9PM.
Do you have any recommendations for dinner for our very first night in NYC thats close to Rockefeller Center? I'm looking for something good, but casual - no "jackets required" places.
Come to think of it, we'll be staying next to Rockefeller our entire time there (8 days), so just any good, quality, casual dining recommendations within walking distance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Good Restaurants near Rockefeller Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 2 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 3 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 4 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 5 Grand Marais?
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 8 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 9 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 10 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 11 Las Vegas must sees
- 12 adams morgan - safety
- 13 Morning in miami
- 14 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Grand Teton in October
- 16 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 17 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 18 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 19 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 22 US Southwest
- 23 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 24 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 25 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco