My fiance and I (late 20s) will be arriving at JFK at 6PM on a Sunday evening (first time in NYC...woo hoo!). We're staying right next to Rockefeller Center.
I figure that by the time we get to our hotel and get dressed, we'll be looking for some good dinner around 9PM.
Do you have any recommendations for dinner for our very first night in NYC thats close to Rockefeller Center? I'm looking for something good, but casual - no "jackets required" places.
Come to think of it, we'll be staying next to Rockefeller our entire time there (8 days), so just any good, quality, casual dining recommendations within walking distance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Good Restaurants near Rockefeller Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Washington DC in Spring?
- 3 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 4 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 5 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 6 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 9 Richmond highlights?
- 10 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 11 Must Eats
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 14 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Florida St George's Island
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Union Square area restaurant
- 19 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???