My fiance and I (late 20s) will be arriving at JFK at 6PM on a Sunday evening (first time in NYC...woo hoo!). We're staying right next to Rockefeller Center.
I figure that by the time we get to our hotel and get dressed, we'll be looking for some good dinner around 9PM.
Do you have any recommendations for dinner for our very first night in NYC thats close to Rockefeller Center? I'm looking for something good, but casual - no "jackets required" places.
Come to think of it, we'll be staying next to Rockefeller our entire time there (8 days), so just any good, quality, casual dining recommendations within walking distance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 4 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 5 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 6 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 7 California Trip
- 8 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 9 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 10 New Orleans
- 11 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 12 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 13 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 14 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 15 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 18 Weather in Chicago
- 19 Road trip around Washington DC
- 20 Utah trip Itinerary
- 21 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 22 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 23 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 24 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 25 Help me with this