My fiance and I (late 20s) will be arriving at JFK at 6PM on a Sunday evening (first time in NYC...woo hoo!). We're staying right next to Rockefeller Center.
I figure that by the time we get to our hotel and get dressed, we'll be looking for some good dinner around 9PM.
Do you have any recommendations for dinner for our very first night in NYC thats close to Rockefeller Center? I'm looking for something good, but casual - no "jackets required" places.
Come to think of it, we'll be staying next to Rockefeller our entire time there (8 days), so just any good, quality, casual dining recommendations within walking distance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 2 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 3 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 4 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 5 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 6 Tulip time
- 7 Buying wine New York City
- 8 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 9 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 10 Cape Cod visit in August
- 11 Nashville Public Transportation
- 12 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 13 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 14 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 15 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 16 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 17 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 18 8 day trip to Florida
- 19 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 20 BYOB in New York City
- 21 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 22 carmel vs. monterey california
- 23 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 24 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 25 Week in Colorado