My fiance and I (late 20s) will be arriving at JFK at 6PM on a Sunday evening (first time in NYC...woo hoo!). We're staying right next to Rockefeller Center.
I figure that by the time we get to our hotel and get dressed, we'll be looking for some good dinner around 9PM.
Do you have any recommendations for dinner for our very first night in NYC thats close to Rockefeller Center? I'm looking for something good, but casual - no "jackets required" places.
Come to think of it, we'll be staying next to Rockefeller our entire time there (8 days), so just any good, quality, casual dining recommendations within walking distance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 2 Your favourite places in New York City
- 3 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 4 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 5 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 6 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 7 Las vegas +21
- 8 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 9 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 10 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 13 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 14 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 15 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 16 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 17 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 18 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 19 Nilichik Ak.
- 20 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 21 Grand Teton Questions
- 22 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 23 Grand American Road Trip!
- 24 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 25 Rules of the Subway