My fiance and I (late 20s) will be arriving at JFK at 6PM on a Sunday evening (first time in NYC...woo hoo!). We're staying right next to Rockefeller Center.
I figure that by the time we get to our hotel and get dressed, we'll be looking for some good dinner around 9PM.
Do you have any recommendations for dinner for our very first night in NYC thats close to Rockefeller Center? I'm looking for something good, but casual - no "jackets required" places.
Come to think of it, we'll be staying next to Rockefeller our entire time there (8 days), so just any good, quality, casual dining recommendations within walking distance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 2 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-deluxe/
- 3 http://letsviatropinworld.tumblr.com/
- 4 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/muscle-pro-xtreme-reviews/
- 5 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 6 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 7 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 8 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 9 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 10 Valdez, Alaska
- 11 Help with first time
- 12 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 13 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 14 Discounted Rental Car?
- 15 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 16 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 17 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 18 Inexpensive family getaways
- 19 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 20 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 21 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 22 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 23 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 24 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 25 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?