My fiance and I (late 20s) will be arriving at JFK at 6PM on a Sunday evening (first time in NYC...woo hoo!). We're staying right next to Rockefeller Center.
I figure that by the time we get to our hotel and get dressed, we'll be looking for some good dinner around 9PM.
Do you have any recommendations for dinner for our very first night in NYC thats close to Rockefeller Center? I'm looking for something good, but casual - no "jackets required" places.
Come to think of it, we'll be staying next to Rockefeller our entire time there (8 days), so just any good, quality, casual dining recommendations within walking distance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 2 Las vegas and nearby
- 3 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 4 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 5 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 6 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 7 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 8 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 9 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 10 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 11 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 13 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 14 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 15 Orlando area weather in June
- 16 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 17 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 18 New Itinerary
- 19 Help with Northwest Trip
- 20 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 21 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 22 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 23 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 24 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 25 road trip