My fiance and I (late 20s) will be arriving at JFK at 6PM on a Sunday evening (first time in NYC...woo hoo!). We're staying right next to Rockefeller Center.
I figure that by the time we get to our hotel and get dressed, we'll be looking for some good dinner around 9PM.
Do you have any recommendations for dinner for our very first night in NYC thats close to Rockefeller Center? I'm looking for something good, but casual - no "jackets required" places.
Come to think of it, we'll be staying next to Rockefeller our entire time there (8 days), so just any good, quality, casual dining recommendations within walking distance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida beach vacation
- 2 Capture this stunning moment within the heart of the beloved
- 3 Trip to USA in July
- 4 a short trip to san francisco
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 Rafting the Colorado
- 7 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 8 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 9 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 Florida vacation
- 16 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 20 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 21 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 22 I95
- 23 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 24 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 25 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s