My fiance and I (late 20s) will be arriving at JFK at 6PM on a Sunday evening (first time in NYC...woo hoo!). We're staying right next to Rockefeller Center.
I figure that by the time we get to our hotel and get dressed, we'll be looking for some good dinner around 9PM.
Do you have any recommendations for dinner for our very first night in NYC thats close to Rockefeller Center? I'm looking for something good, but casual - no "jackets required" places.
Come to think of it, we'll be staying next to Rockefeller our entire time there (8 days), so just any good, quality, casual dining recommendations within walking distance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 2 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 3 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 4 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 5 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 6 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 7 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 Roadtrip July 2017
- 17 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 18 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 21 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 22 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 23 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 24 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 25 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks