My husband and I will be vacationing with my elderly parents in the Fort Collins area next week and are looking for restaurant suggestions for Fort Collins, Loveland, and Estes. Our tastes in food/restaurants range from tasty inexpensive eats in a whole-in-the wall to four start foodie spots. We like ethnic....Italian, Mexican, Greek, etc. as well as Continental and American and especially love fresh, local ingredients. Restaurant suggestions for brkfst/lunch and dinner would be greatly appreciated!
Good restaurants - Loveland, Fort Collins, Estes?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 4 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 5 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 6 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 5 week in US/Mexico
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach