We will be in the Lakeville, Burnsville, MN area for two days next weekend with another couple also in their early 60s. We're wondering if there are some good, unusual restaurants anyone could recommend that aren't too pricey. We'll be there for the Lundstrom Country Christmas show on Saturday afternoon, but would also be open to other ideas of things going on that weekend, preferably without having to drive to northern Minneapolis for it. We appreciate any ideas! Thanks a lot.
Good restaurants and things to do near Burnsville, MN??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip
- 2 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 5 palm desert, CA
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 7 Houston in September
- 8 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 9 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 10 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 13 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 14 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 15 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 17 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 18 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 19 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 21 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 22 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 23 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 24 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 25 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY