We will be in the Lakeville, Burnsville, MN area for two days next weekend with another couple also in their early 60s. We're wondering if there are some good, unusual restaurants anyone could recommend that aren't too pricey. We'll be there for the Lundstrom Country Christmas show on Saturday afternoon, but would also be open to other ideas of things going on that weekend, preferably without having to drive to northern Minneapolis for it. We appreciate any ideas! Thanks a lot.
Good restaurants and things to do near Burnsville, MN??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 2 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 3 Ben Philipson
- 4 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 5 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 6 Maui itinerary
- 7 Oahu
- 8 Past Life Regression Workshop
- 9 What time is it?
- 10 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 11 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 12 California
- 13 Disney World Florida moderate hotel ?
- 14 Newport Restaurants
- 15 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 16 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 17 getting around DC
- 18 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 19 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 20 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 21 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 22 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 23 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 24 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 25 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary