We will be in the Lakeville, Burnsville, MN area for two days next weekend with another couple also in their early 60s. We're wondering if there are some good, unusual restaurants anyone could recommend that aren't too pricey. We'll be there for the Lundstrom Country Christmas show on Saturday afternoon, but would also be open to other ideas of things going on that weekend, preferably without having to drive to northern Minneapolis for it. We appreciate any ideas! Thanks a lot.
Good restaurants and things to do near Burnsville, MN??
- 1 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 2 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 3 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 4 Help with NYC transit
- 5 Boston Area College Tour
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 8 Door County
- 9 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 10 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 11 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 12 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 13 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 16 Albuquerque to Denver
- 17 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 18 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 19 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 20 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 Williamsburg VA
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 A Visit to Charleston
- 25 Restos in Boca Raton