We will be in the Lakeville, Burnsville, MN area for two days next weekend with another couple also in their early 60s. We're wondering if there are some good, unusual restaurants anyone could recommend that aren't too pricey. We'll be there for the Lundstrom Country Christmas show on Saturday afternoon, but would also be open to other ideas of things going on that weekend, preferably without having to drive to northern Minneapolis for it. We appreciate any ideas! Thanks a lot.
Good restaurants and things to do near Burnsville, MN??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 2 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 3 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 4 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 5 NYC
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 10 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 13 Seattle: Something Different?
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Back from Miami Beach
- 16 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 17 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 18 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 19 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 20 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 21 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 22 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 23 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 24 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 25 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay