We will be in the Lakeville, Burnsville, MN area for two days next weekend with another couple also in their early 60s. We're wondering if there are some good, unusual restaurants anyone could recommend that aren't too pricey. We'll be there for the Lundstrom Country Christmas show on Saturday afternoon, but would also be open to other ideas of things going on that weekend, preferably without having to drive to northern Minneapolis for it. We appreciate any ideas! Thanks a lot.
Good restaurants and things to do near Burnsville, MN??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA for a day and a half
- 2 Hotels Philly
- 3 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 4 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 5 Northwest USA
- 6 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 7 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 10 Texas
- 11 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 12 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 13 Ackislander
- 14 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 15 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 16 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 19 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 20 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!