We will be in the Lakeville, Burnsville, MN area for two days next weekend with another couple also in their early 60s. We're wondering if there are some good, unusual restaurants anyone could recommend that aren't too pricey. We'll be there for the Lundstrom Country Christmas show on Saturday afternoon, but would also be open to other ideas of things going on that weekend, preferably without having to drive to northern Minneapolis for it. We appreciate any ideas! Thanks a lot.
Good restaurants and things to do near Burnsville, MN??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 4 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 5 Salt Lake City
- 6 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 7 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 8 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 9 First visit in New Mexico
- 10 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 11 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Beach holiday with baby
- 14 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 15 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 16 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 17 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 20 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 21 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 22 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 23 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands