We will be in the Lakeville, Burnsville, MN area for two days next weekend with another couple also in their early 60s. We're wondering if there are some good, unusual restaurants anyone could recommend that aren't too pricey. We'll be there for the Lundstrom Country Christmas show on Saturday afternoon, but would also be open to other ideas of things going on that weekend, preferably without having to drive to northern Minneapolis for it. We appreciate any ideas! Thanks a lot.
Good restaurants and things to do near Burnsville, MN??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 4 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 5 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 6 San Francisco - Anyone use Rover app for Muni tracking?
- 7 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 San Francisco itinerary help
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 12 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 13 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 15 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 18 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 19 Brooklyn why?
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 22 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 23 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?