We will be in the Lakeville, Burnsville, MN area for two days next weekend with another couple also in their early 60s. We're wondering if there are some good, unusual restaurants anyone could recommend that aren't too pricey. We'll be there for the Lundstrom Country Christmas show on Saturday afternoon, but would also be open to other ideas of things going on that weekend, preferably without having to drive to northern Minneapolis for it. We appreciate any ideas! Thanks a lot.
Good restaurants and things to do near Burnsville, MN??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 5 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 6 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 7 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 NYC IN AUGUST
- 12 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 16 Fancy dining
- 17 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 18 Will have five days in Savannah
- 19 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 20 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 Itinerary opinions
- 23 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip