We will be in the Lakeville, Burnsville, MN area for two days next weekend with another couple also in their early 60s. We're wondering if there are some good, unusual restaurants anyone could recommend that aren't too pricey. We'll be there for the Lundstrom Country Christmas show on Saturday afternoon, but would also be open to other ideas of things going on that weekend, preferably without having to drive to northern Minneapolis for it. We appreciate any ideas! Thanks a lot.
Good restaurants and things to do near Burnsville, MN??
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 3 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 4 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 7 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 11 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 12 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 13 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 14 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 15 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 16 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 17 Michigan Beaches
- 18 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 19 Middlebury vt quickie
- 20 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 21 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 SW Utah
- 24 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)