My brother and sister-in-law live in Lexington, and I was thinking about getting them a gift certificate to a restaurant for Christmas (they have a one-year-old and he's a surgical resident, so "date nights" can be hard to come by!). However, I have no idea where would be a good place. I'd like to find somewhere nice but not formal; quiet enough for a conversation but not necessarily over-the-top romantic. Somewhere where they could get a good meal for the two of them for around $50 or less (alcohol excluded - they don't drink often, if at all, so a wine list isn't a big consideration either). They'll eat a lot of different things; they both like seafood and sushi, but they'd be fine with Italian, a steakhouse, whatever. Any suggestions?
Good restaurant in Lexington, KY?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 Where should I move to?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 St. Augustine, Florida
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Fripp island
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles