My brother and sister-in-law live in Lexington, and I was thinking about getting them a gift certificate to a restaurant for Christmas (they have a one-year-old and he's a surgical resident, so "date nights" can be hard to come by!). However, I have no idea where would be a good place. I'd like to find somewhere nice but not formal; quiet enough for a conversation but not necessarily over-the-top romantic. Somewhere where they could get a good meal for the two of them for around $50 or less (alcohol excluded - they don't drink often, if at all, so a wine list isn't a big consideration either). They'll eat a lot of different things; they both like seafood and sushi, but they'd be fine with Italian, a steakhouse, whatever. Any suggestions?
Good restaurant in Lexington, KY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 7 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Family Camp in Maine
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 San Diego
- 19 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 25 Travel West Coast