My brother and sister-in-law live in Lexington, and I was thinking about getting them a gift certificate to a restaurant for Christmas (they have a one-year-old and he's a surgical resident, so "date nights" can be hard to come by!). However, I have no idea where would be a good place. I'd like to find somewhere nice but not formal; quiet enough for a conversation but not necessarily over-the-top romantic. Somewhere where they could get a good meal for the two of them for around $50 or less (alcohol excluded - they don't drink often, if at all, so a wine list isn't a big consideration either). They'll eat a lot of different things; they both like seafood and sushi, but they'd be fine with Italian, a steakhouse, whatever. Any suggestions?
Good restaurant in Lexington, KY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 3 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 4 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 8 NYC taxi vs car service
- 9 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 18 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 21 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 22 San Fransisco to LA
- 23 Where to go in Maine?
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,