My brother and sister-in-law live in Lexington, and I was thinking about getting them a gift certificate to a restaurant for Christmas (they have a one-year-old and he's a surgical resident, so "date nights" can be hard to come by!). However, I have no idea where would be a good place. I'd like to find somewhere nice but not formal; quiet enough for a conversation but not necessarily over-the-top romantic. Somewhere where they could get a good meal for the two of them for around $50 or less (alcohol excluded - they don't drink often, if at all, so a wine list isn't a big consideration either). They'll eat a lot of different things; they both like seafood and sushi, but they'd be fine with Italian, a steakhouse, whatever. Any suggestions?
Good restaurant in Lexington, KY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 9 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 15 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 16 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 17 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 A day in Dallas
- 20 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Door County Suggestions
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples