Our family will be traveling back to the mainland from Maui with a long layover in Honolulu from 4 pm to 11 pm on a Tuesday in November. We are looking for ideas of things to do or a good restaurant to go to, via taxi, to kill the time before the flight home. Ideas? Thanks.
Good Restaurant by Honolulu, HI Airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 3 Travel West Coast
- 4 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 Timeshare Nightmares
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 18 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 19 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 25 10 day trip to California