Our family will be traveling back to the mainland from Maui with a long layover in Honolulu from 4 pm to 11 pm on a Tuesday in November. We are looking for ideas of things to do or a good restaurant to go to, via taxi, to kill the time before the flight home. Ideas? Thanks.
Good Restaurant by Honolulu, HI Airport
View all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 2 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 5 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 6 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 7 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 8 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 11 One day in Washington DC
- 12 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 13 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 14 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 15 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 16 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 17 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 18 RIP Judy Rogers
- 19 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 20 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 21 Boston area
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help