We're a middle aged couple driving from Lake Tahoe to San Francisco and are looking for an interesting, not too, too expensive place to stay mid-trip.We have a 1 pm flight out of SF, so we'd prefer to get fairly close Friday night and be able to explore a couple of hours Saturday morning. Alternatively we'd stop earlier for a great restaurant Friday night. Suggestions?
Good place to stay moidway between Tahoe and San Fran?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 2 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 Cell phone service in Moab
- 6 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 7 Zion the narrows
- 8 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 9 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 10 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 11 Advice on Roadtrip
- 12 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 13 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 14 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 15 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 16 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 17 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 18 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 19 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 20 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 21 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 22 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 23 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 24 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please