Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a good place to stay in the Quad Cities. We will be there for three nights. We need a room that has a recliner as that's all I've been able to sleep in since I need to have hip replacement surgery soon. Also we're open to ideas for unusual and good places to eat...don't want the regular chains that we can get at home. Thanks a lot!
Good place to stay and eat
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Four days in DC
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Circle Oahu / luau
- 5 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 8 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 9 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 10 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 11 Backpacking in April
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 replica designer handbags
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 San Diego parks and attractions
- 17 Cape Cod in early April
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 20 united and carry-ons
- 21 Portland Maine Hotels
- 22 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 25 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool