We plan to spend two nights visiting Canyonlands and Arches in early October. Any suggestions for a good place to stay in or near the parks? We don't need luxury, but like quiet, a good bed and to be near a decent place to eat. Would pay more to be in the park.
Good place for a couple in or near Canyonlands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 Hotel near Miami airport
- 6 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 7 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 8 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 14 Philly
- 15 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 16 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 17 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Pub with food in Seattle
- 22 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 23 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 24 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 25 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)