We're going to Preservation Hall, but have been hearing a lot about Frenchmen St. Is there a good place for Jazz/Blues/Zydeco? We'll have a car - how's the parking? Or is it best to park at French Quarter and take a bus/trolley? Is the area safe enough? We're pretty carefull, but don't need to go where it is not recommended. Thanks.
Good music in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 3 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 4 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 5 Four days in DC
- 6 3 nights in Nashville
- 7 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 One Night at Logan Airport
- 10 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 11 Please help with itinerary
- 12 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 15 Backpacking in April
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 Circle Oahu / luau
- 18 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 19 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 20 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 21 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 22 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 23 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 replica designer handbags