We're going to Preservation Hall, but have been hearing a lot about Frenchmen St. Is there a good place for Jazz/Blues/Zydeco? We'll have a car - how's the parking? Or is it best to park at French Quarter and take a bus/trolley? Is the area safe enough? We're pretty carefull, but don't need to go where it is not recommended. Thanks.
Good music in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 3 Advice on Roadtrip
- 4 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 5 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 6 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 7 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 8 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 9 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Zion the narrows
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 13 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 14 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 15 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 16 Los Angeles day trips
- 17 Hawaiian Islands
- 18 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 19 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Cabin in Asheville area
- 23 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 24 Seattle Transportation??
- 25 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip