We're going to Preservation Hall, but have been hearing a lot about Frenchmen St. Is there a good place for Jazz/Blues/Zydeco? We'll have a car - how's the parking? Or is it best to park at French Quarter and take a bus/trolley? Is the area safe enough? We're pretty carefull, but don't need to go where it is not recommended. Thanks.
Good music in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 3 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 4 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 5 Itinerary opinions
- 6 Calgary to Banff
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 12 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 13 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 14 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 15 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 16 Our perfect day in Key West
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 culpepper
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska
- 21 Pub with food in Seattle
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 24 An RV trip along the coast
- 25 NYC 1St Time