Can anyone recommend a decent hotel with a lively bar scene? I stayed at the Stamford Holiday Inn a couple of times, but the bar is dead - even on a Friday night. Any place from Stamford down into Westchester would be good. Thanks for the help!
Good hotel bar between Stamford & NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 Death Valley in June
- 3 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 4 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 5 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 9 San Diego grocery stores
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 West Coast Bound End of March
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 17 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 18 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 19 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 20 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 21 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 22 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 23 Best places to move to Florida?
- 24 Juneau May 8th
- 25 Memphis or Chattanooga for family