Can anyone recommend a decent hotel with a lively bar scene? I stayed at the Stamford Holiday Inn a couple of times, but the bar is dead - even on a Friday night. Any place from Stamford down into Westchester would be good. Thanks for the help!
Good hotel bar between Stamford & NYC
- 1 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 2 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 3 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 6 Savannah restaurants
- 7 Boston and surrounding area
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 Middlebury vt quickie
- 13 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 14 Denver 1 day in denver
- 15 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 16 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 17 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 18 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 19 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 20 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 21 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 22 Albuquerque to Denver
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip