Going with DH to a meeting this week, staying at the Westgate Hotel. Looking for the tried and true near our hotel and on Coronado Island near the ferry. We are having dinner with a group one night, and that will be at Bertrand at Mister A's. That will be our splurge night! When we travel, we love to eat at casual bistro/cafe type places where the food is delicious and where creme brulee is on the menu! American, Italian, French, or somewhere for fish tacos. Since we are from a small town, we don't have to go to the best of the best to be impressed! So dinner for two $50 and under(even way under) is great. Breakfast and lunch suggestions welcome, also. Thanks!
Good food, not fancy--San Diego
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Car trip from Seattle
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 7 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 8 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 9 American Airlines reservation question
- 10 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 13 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 14 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 17 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 18 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 19 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 20 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 21 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Middlebury vt quickie
- 25 NYC