My family and I are headed to the North Carolina area for vacation this year, specifically to:
- and the Kitty Hawk area
Any sugestions for breakfast, lunch and or dinner that aren't too expensive but good as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 2 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 3 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Cross country tips
- 6 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 7 Back from the Big Easy
- 8 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 9 Ideas for New York
- 10 Parka in PA during February?
- 11 Border crossing
- 12 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 13 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 14 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 15 Driving Alaska
- 16 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 19 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 20 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 23 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 24 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB