My family and I are headed to the North Carolina area for vacation this year, specifically to:
- and the Kitty Hawk area
Any sugestions for breakfast, lunch and or dinner that aren't too expensive but good as well.
Good eats needed for the North Carolina area ...
- 1 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 2 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 5 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 12 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 13 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 14 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 17 Question about Boulder area
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 20 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 21 Grand Canyon in March?
- 22 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 23 California Tour Groups?
- 24 Hotel near Public Theater
- 25 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona