We will be traveling to Athens this Saturday Feb 7th to attend a high school swim meet. We would like to know if anyone can recommend a good place to get a burger and a milkshake. We want to avoid fast food chains, we like to try out local places. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1800-982-8520 TEC*H CAre 24/7
- 2 YAHOO @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 982 8520Techni* SUPP0RT
- 3 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 4 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 5 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 6 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 7 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 8 Restaurant & Cocktail Bars
- 9 Newark long term parking
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 12 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 13 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 14 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 15 Visting a friend during layover
- 16 florida gulf coast
- 17 Alaska trip itinerary
- 18 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 19 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 20 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 21 Road trip advice needed please
- 22 Chicago restaurants
- 23 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 24 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 25 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!