We will be traveling to Athens this Saturday Feb 7th to attend a high school swim meet. We would like to know if anyone can recommend a good place to get a burger and a milkshake. We want to avoid fast food chains, we like to try out local places. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 Cross country tips
- 4 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 5 Back from the Big Easy
- 6 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 7 Ideas for New York
- 8 Parka in PA during February?
- 9 Border crossing
- 10 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 11 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 Driving Alaska
- 14 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 17 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 18 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 21 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 22 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 25 IAH to HOU Questions