We will be traveling to Athens this Saturday Feb 7th to attend a high school swim meet. We would like to know if anyone can recommend a good place to get a burger and a milkshake. We want to avoid fast food chains, we like to try out local places. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Good burger place in or near Athens
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Maui Restaurants
- 2 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 3 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 4 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 5 Key West Hotel in January
- 6 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 8 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 Tipping advice
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 15 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 16 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants