When we land in LA airport we are going to stay for two nights before heading to palm springs. It is our first time visit LA and I'm getting confused about the best place to base ourselves!! We will be a party of 6 adults.
I have found a good priced room in El Segundo, near manhatten beach? We will have car. Would this be a good place to stay? Or are we better looking for something more central?
If we did stay here, would be we best driving into the main areas, such as Beverley Hills, Hollywood stars etc, or is it easier to use public transport to save parking and traffic hassle?
We are staying on the coast for our second week after palm springs so we will probaby see the beaches then? I would like to see Venice and Santa Monica though.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best power bank for travel
- 2 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 3 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 4 http://quicksupplementfact.com/neurocet/
- 5 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 6 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 7 Trip Starting from New York
- 8 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 9 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 10 Las vegas +21
- 11 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 14 Nilichik Ak.
- 15 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 16 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 17 Grand Teton Questions
- 18 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 19 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 20 Grand American Road Trip!
- 21 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 22 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 23 Rules of the Subway
- 24 Grand Teton Questuons
- 25 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago