When we land in LA airport we are going to stay for two nights before heading to palm springs. It is our first time visit LA and I'm getting confused about the best place to base ourselves!! We will be a party of 6 adults.
I have found a good priced room in El Segundo, near manhatten beach? We will have car. Would this be a good place to stay? Or are we better looking for something more central?
If we did stay here, would be we best driving into the main areas, such as Beverley Hills, Hollywood stars etc, or is it easier to use public transport to save parking and traffic hassle?
We are staying on the coast for our second week after palm springs so we will probaby see the beaches then? I would like to see Venice and Santa Monica though.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Good base for 2 days in LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 3 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 4 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 5 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 6 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 7 Miami Marlins
- 8 Florida or caribbean
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 California
- 11 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 12 Northern California in February
- 13 New England September
- 14 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 15 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 16 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 17 Ackislander
- 18 Universal Orlando
- 19 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 20 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 21 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 22 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 23 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 24 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip