When we land in LA airport we are going to stay for two nights before heading to palm springs. It is our first time visit LA and I'm getting confused about the best place to base ourselves!! We will be a party of 6 adults.
I have found a good priced room in El Segundo, near manhatten beach? We will have car. Would this be a good place to stay? Or are we better looking for something more central?
If we did stay here, would be we best driving into the main areas, such as Beverley Hills, Hollywood stars etc, or is it easier to use public transport to save parking and traffic hassle?
We are staying on the coast for our second week after palm springs so we will probaby see the beaches then? I would like to see Venice and Santa Monica though.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Good base for 2 days in LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 11 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 15 Richmond highlights?
- 16 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 17 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area