When we land in LA airport we are going to stay for two nights before heading to palm springs. It is our first time visit LA and I'm getting confused about the best place to base ourselves!! We will be a party of 6 adults.
I have found a good priced room in El Segundo, near manhatten beach? We will have car. Would this be a good place to stay? Or are we better looking for something more central?
If we did stay here, would be we best driving into the main areas, such as Beverley Hills, Hollywood stars etc, or is it easier to use public transport to save parking and traffic hassle?
We are staying on the coast for our second week after palm springs so we will probaby see the beaches then? I would like to see Venice and Santa Monica though.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod
- 2 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 3 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 4 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 5 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 6 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 7 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 8 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 9 reliable transportation across florida
- 10 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 11 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 12 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 13 Las Vegas loop
- 14 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 15 Redwood National Forest
- 16 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 17 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 18 Uber and Miami
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 21 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 22 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 23 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 24 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 25 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?