When we land in LA airport we are going to stay for two nights before heading to palm springs. It is our first time visit LA and I'm getting confused about the best place to base ourselves!! We will be a party of 6 adults.
I have found a good priced room in El Segundo, near manhatten beach? We will have car. Would this be a good place to stay? Or are we better looking for something more central?
If we did stay here, would be we best driving into the main areas, such as Beverley Hills, Hollywood stars etc, or is it easier to use public transport to save parking and traffic hassle?
We are staying on the coast for our second week after palm springs so we will probaby see the beaches then? I would like to see Venice and Santa Monica though.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Good base for 2 days in LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 2 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 3 Long Island Advice
- 4 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 7 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 8 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 9 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 12 Boston suggestions
- 13 California
- 14 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 15 Tucson area flooding
- 16 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 17 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 20 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 21 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 22 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 23 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 24 Ben Landa
- 25 4 week family trip ideas