When we land in LA airport we are going to stay for two nights before heading to palm springs. It is our first time visit LA and I'm getting confused about the best place to base ourselves!! We will be a party of 6 adults.
I have found a good priced room in El Segundo, near manhatten beach? We will have car. Would this be a good place to stay? Or are we better looking for something more central?
If we did stay here, would be we best driving into the main areas, such as Beverley Hills, Hollywood stars etc, or is it easier to use public transport to save parking and traffic hassle?
We are staying on the coast for our second week after palm springs so we will probaby see the beaches then? I would like to see Venice and Santa Monica though.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oscars 2017 Start Date, TV Coverage, Oscars Red Carpet
- 2 Carmel Monterey
- 3 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 Big Sure in June
- 6 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 9 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 10 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 11 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 12 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 Roadtrip July 2017
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 17 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 18 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 19 Retiring to Tucson
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 23 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 24 Arches Devils Garden
- 25 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?