When we land in LA airport we are going to stay for two nights before heading to palm springs. It is our first time visit LA and I'm getting confused about the best place to base ourselves!! We will be a party of 6 adults.
I have found a good priced room in El Segundo, near manhatten beach? We will have car. Would this be a good place to stay? Or are we better looking for something more central?
If we did stay here, would be we best driving into the main areas, such as Beverley Hills, Hollywood stars etc, or is it easier to use public transport to save parking and traffic hassle?
We are staying on the coast for our second week after palm springs so we will probaby see the beaches then? I would like to see Venice and Santa Monica though.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 2 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 5 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 6 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 7 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 8 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 9 Airfares in the 1970's
- 10 Relocating to the Deep South
- 11 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 12 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 13 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 14 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 15 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 16 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 17 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 18 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 19 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 20 Seattle to San Francisco
- 21 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 22 San Francisco and Napa
- 23 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 24 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 25 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?