When we land in LA airport we are going to stay for two nights before heading to palm springs. It is our first time visit LA and I'm getting confused about the best place to base ourselves!! We will be a party of 6 adults.
I have found a good priced room in El Segundo, near manhatten beach? We will have car. Would this be a good place to stay? Or are we better looking for something more central?
If we did stay here, would be we best driving into the main areas, such as Beverley Hills, Hollywood stars etc, or is it easier to use public transport to save parking and traffic hassle?
We are staying on the coast for our second week after palm springs so we will probaby see the beaches then? I would like to see Venice and Santa Monica though.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need itinerary suggestions for coastal ME trip mid October
- 2 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 3 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 4 Advice Albuquerque, Taos,Santa fe
- 5 Southwest US vacation help
- 6 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 7 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 8 Inviting all friends to get “Hawaii fix” on September 5, Saturday
- 9 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 10 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 11 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 12 Things to do in La Jolla
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 17 Lake Powell
- 18 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 19 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 20 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 21 Mississippi gulf coast
- 22 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 23 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 24 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 25 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary