When we land in LA airport we are going to stay for two nights before heading to palm springs. It is our first time visit LA and I'm getting confused about the best place to base ourselves!! We will be a party of 6 adults.
I have found a good priced room in El Segundo, near manhatten beach? We will have car. Would this be a good place to stay? Or are we better looking for something more central?
If we did stay here, would be we best driving into the main areas, such as Beverley Hills, Hollywood stars etc, or is it easier to use public transport to save parking and traffic hassle?
We are staying on the coast for our second week after palm springs so we will probaby see the beaches then? I would like to see Venice and Santa Monica though.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Vacation to Hawaii - Kauai and Maui or Oahu
- 2 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 3 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 4 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 5 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 8 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 9 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 10 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 11 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 12 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 13 road trip
- 14 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 15 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 16 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 17 Florida in October
- 18 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 19 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 20 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 21 FLL to Key West
- 22 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 23 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 24 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 25 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL