When we land in LA airport we are going to stay for two nights before heading to palm springs. It is our first time visit LA and I'm getting confused about the best place to base ourselves!! We will be a party of 6 adults.
I have found a good priced room in El Segundo, near manhatten beach? We will have car. Would this be a good place to stay? Or are we better looking for something more central?
If we did stay here, would be we best driving into the main areas, such as Beverley Hills, Hollywood stars etc, or is it easier to use public transport to save parking and traffic hassle?
We are staying on the coast for our second week after palm springs so we will probaby see the beaches then? I would like to see Venice and Santa Monica though.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida keys trip
- 2 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 3 OMG
- 4 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 5 New orleans recs for family
- 6 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 7 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 8 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 9 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 10 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 11 Florida beach vacation
- 12 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 13 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 14 Hawaii Help
- 15 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 16 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 17 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 18 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 19 HAWAII; HELP!
- 20 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 21 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 22 Coffee in Boston?
- 23 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 25 Change planes in Atlanta