After spending 3 days in Durango riding the train/jeep tour, seeing Mesa Verde, we will be headed back to the Denver airport. I'm thinking in one day we will drive to Telluride & take the gondola ride there, then on to see the Black Canyons of the Gunnison, and try making it to Salida that night. Any other must-do's along the way? I also could use suggestions of where to grab lunch/dinner & how early of a start we'll need to get.
gondolas & canyons - traveling Durango to Salida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 4 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 5 trains in Europe
- 6 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 11 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 12 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Washington DC in Spring?
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 18 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 24 Alaskan coast travel options
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares