After spending 3 days in Durango riding the train/jeep tour, seeing Mesa Verde, we will be headed back to the Denver airport. I'm thinking in one day we will drive to Telluride & take the gondola ride there, then on to see the Black Canyons of the Gunnison, and try making it to Salida that night. Any other must-do's along the way? I also could use suggestions of where to grab lunch/dinner & how early of a start we'll need to get.
gondolas & canyons - traveling Durango to Salida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 4 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Arches National Park in a day
- 7 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 8 SFO International Airport
- 9 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 12 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 13 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 14 Fall color yet?
- 15 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 My Book of Mormon review
- 18 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 19 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 20 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 21 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 22 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 23 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 24 JFK Airport
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee