My husband and friend would like to golf a couple of times while we are on the Big Island in Feb. Not a fan of paying high golf fees. Looking for recommendations for the most economical courses or ways to book with discounts. Thanks.
Golf on the Big Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 2 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 3 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 4 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 5 Zion to Albuquerque
- 6 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 Quick Trip to NYC
- 9 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 15 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 16 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 17 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 18 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 19 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 20 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 21 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 22 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 23 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 24 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown