My husband and friend would like to golf a couple of times while we are on the Big Island in Feb. Not a fan of paying high golf fees. Looking for recommendations for the most economical courses or ways to book with discounts. Thanks.
Golf on the Big Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 3 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 4 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 5 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 6 family road trip
- 7 Kid School Admission
- 8 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 10 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 13 New York City-New Things?
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning
- 15 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 19 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 20 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Boston to see Sargent works