Driving up the coast from California and have only 3 nights for both Gold Beach and Yachats. Which of the 2 would you recommend staying 2 nights? Which has larger selection of restaurants and more sights to see?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hp printer 1800:681:7208 TeCH support telephone contact
- 2 Las Vegas trip report
- 3 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 4 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 5 Read!! http://www.musclezx90site.com/lumaar-wellfit/
- 6 Lunch in Central Park
- 7 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 8 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 9 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 10 My travels to Monument Valley
- 11 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 12 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 15 Oregon Coast road trip
- 16 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 17 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 20 How much cash do you travel with?
- 21 Food Festival Tour
- 22 Boston area hotels
- 23 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 24 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 25 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado