I'm surprising my husband for his birthday in June and taking him to the Yankees-Mets game. He's always wanted to see a game in Yankee Stadium, and now's the time before it's gone. We're staying at the Marriott Courtyard Midtown East (3rd Ave. and 50th).
Any suggestions for restaurants in the area or a short cab ride away? No Mexican, Indian, or vegetarian please. I'd also like to go to the Central Park Zoo and have lunch at Tavern on the Green. I know it's touristy, and I'm open to other suggestions.
We will have a 2 1/2 year old with us for the zoo and lunch. On game day, we plan on taking a cab to the game (little one staying back at the hotel). Game starts at 1:00PM, how much time do we need to get to Yankee Stadium? Any suggestions for a good lunch around the stadium? Then back to the Marriott for the evening, so could use another good restaurant suggestion. Any thoughts on BLT Steak? Thanks so much for any help on this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion National Park
- 2 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 3 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 4 What to do in Asheville
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 7 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 8 Denver to Yellowstone
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 11 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 12 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 15 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 16 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 17 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 18 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 19 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 20 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 21 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 22 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 23 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 24 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 25 Relocation help - move to cool climate