I'm surprising my husband for his birthday in June and taking him to the Yankees-Mets game. He's always wanted to see a game in Yankee Stadium, and now's the time before it's gone. We're staying at the Marriott Courtyard Midtown East (3rd Ave. and 50th).
Any suggestions for restaurants in the area or a short cab ride away? No Mexican, Indian, or vegetarian please. I'd also like to go to the Central Park Zoo and have lunch at Tavern on the Green. I know it's touristy, and I'm open to other suggestions.
We will have a 2 1/2 year old with us for the zoo and lunch. On game day, we plan on taking a cab to the game (little one staying back at the hotel). Game starts at 1:00PM, how much time do we need to get to Yankee Stadium? Any suggestions for a good lunch around the stadium? Then back to the Marriott for the evening, so could use another good restaurant suggestion. Any thoughts on BLT Steak? Thanks so much for any help on this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 소스 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 My travels to Monument Valley
- 3 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 4 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 5 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 6 Lunch in Central Park
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Oregon Coast road trip
- 11 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 12 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 13 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 14 Miami for 2 days
- 15 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 16 How much cash do you travel with?
- 17 Food Festival Tour
- 18 Boston area hotels
- 19 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 20 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 21 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 22 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 23 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 24 seattle apartment
- 25 Universal Studios vacation