I'm surprising my husband for his birthday in June and taking him to the Yankees-Mets game. He's always wanted to see a game in Yankee Stadium, and now's the time before it's gone. We're staying at the Marriott Courtyard Midtown East (3rd Ave. and 50th).
Any suggestions for restaurants in the area or a short cab ride away? No Mexican, Indian, or vegetarian please. I'd also like to go to the Central Park Zoo and have lunch at Tavern on the Green. I know it's touristy, and I'm open to other suggestions.
We will have a 2 1/2 year old with us for the zoo and lunch. On game day, we plan on taking a cab to the game (little one staying back at the hotel). Game starts at 1:00PM, how much time do we need to get to Yankee Stadium? Any suggestions for a good lunch around the stadium? Then back to the Marriott for the evening, so could use another good restaurant suggestion. Any thoughts on BLT Steak? Thanks so much for any help on this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementreview.com/exoslim-garcinia-combogia/
- 2 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 3 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 4 First Trip to New Mexico
- 5 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 6 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 7 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 8 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 9 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 10 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 13 Layover
- 14 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 15 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 18 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 19 Wedding gifts?
- 20 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 24 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 25 driving from Atlanta to Denver