We have never seen any of the Everglades, and would like to drive over from Bonita Beach. Is there a certain entrance we should take and also would an airboat ride be our best bet? Please give us any ideas of what to do or not to do. We would have about half a day to devote to it. Thanks!
Going to the Everglades from Bonita Beach
- 1 New York City Parking
- 2 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 3 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 4 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 5 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Priceline, WARNING
- 9 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 10 Less commercial beach?
- 11 Washington Wineries
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 15 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 16 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 17 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 18 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 21 Kauai golf
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 24 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 25 First-Time Hawaii Advice