We have never seen any of the Everglades, and would like to drive over from Bonita Beach. Is there a certain entrance we should take and also would an airboat ride be our best bet? Please give us any ideas of what to do or not to do. We would have about half a day to devote to it. Thanks!
Going to the Everglades from Bonita Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 2 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 3 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 4 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 5 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 6 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 7 Ackislander
- 8 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 9 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 10 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 11 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 12 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 13 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 14 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 15 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 16 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 17 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 18 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 19 Cross Country RV Trip
- 20 Hotels Philly
- 21 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 22 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 23 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 24 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 25 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break