We have never seen any of the Everglades, and would like to drive over from Bonita Beach. Is there a certain entrance we should take and also would an airboat ride be our best bet? Please give us any ideas of what to do or not to do. We would have about half a day to devote to it. Thanks!
Going to the Everglades from Bonita Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 4 My Book of Mormon review
- 5 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 8 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 9 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 10 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 11 Arches National Park in a day
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 JFK Airport
- 14 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 15 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 18 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 19 Marco Island
- 20 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 21 things to do near Arches National Park
- 22 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 23 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 Breckenridge in October