We have never seen any of the Everglades, and would like to drive over from Bonita Beach. Is there a certain entrance we should take and also would an airboat ride be our best bet? Please give us any ideas of what to do or not to do. We would have about half a day to devote to it. Thanks!
Going to the Everglades from Bonita Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 2 ONP help
- 3 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 4 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 5 California road trip
- 6 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 7 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 8 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 9 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 10 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 11 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 12 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 13 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 14 Road Tour in Usa
- 15 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 16 So you love handbags!
- 17 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 18 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 19 replica designer handbags
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 22 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 23 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 24 Re-Visit DC
- 25 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls