Might be leaving in ten days. We would be driving from So Cal. We don't know where to stay in Taos. It would be over Memorial Day weekend, so need help on this fast. Also, what must we be sure to see? Not spending much time, maybe two nights to see our son who is in a summer school up there. Thanks. Oh, and where to eat?
Going to Taos, NM. Where to stay, what to do?
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 Exclusive Travel Club %70 off Dream Vacations
- 3 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 4 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 5 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 6 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 7 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 8 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 9 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 10 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 11 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 12 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 13 Updates from Hanalei
- 14 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 15 Northwest Trip
- 16 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 17 Death Valley in November
- 18 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 19 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 20 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 21 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 22 Blue ridge parkway
- 23 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 24 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 25 Western NC Zipline