i will be in philly for a few days over a weekend in oct. i will be staying near the BArnes. I plan to see the barnes as well as the phildelphia museum of art. i know philadelphia has a lot of attractions. not interested in sports. any suggestions for other things to do? decent not too expensive restaurants?
going to philly for a few days
- 1 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 2 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 3 Kauai golf
- 4 Where can I get disneyland (oneday)/universal studio tickets
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 Less commercial beach?
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 10 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 11 Priceline, WARNING
- 12 stay near newark or nyc
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 15 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 16 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 17 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 18 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 19 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 20 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 25 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today