i will be in philly for a few days over a weekend in oct. i will be staying near the BArnes. I plan to see the barnes as well as the phildelphia museum of art. i know philadelphia has a lot of attractions. not interested in sports. any suggestions for other things to do? decent not too expensive restaurants?
going to philly for a few days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England in the fall
- 2 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 3 Grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, lime
- 4 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 5 East Coast in December
- 6 N California trip questions
- 7 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 8 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 Monterey and Napa
- 11 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 12 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 13 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 14 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 15 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 16 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Fall color yet?
- 22 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please