SORRY, MY shift key is not working today. we are going for a wedding so don't have a lot of time, but a day or two. we couldn't get a place in healdsburg so booked a place in santa rosa. the area looks amazing. we'd like to do some scenic drives, parks, restaurants, museums, culture, FOOD. my husband doesn't drink so not big on wineries unless they are a must. we have to travel on a budget, so this needs to be considered. thanks.
going to healdburg, ca for wedding. any comments on the area...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 3 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 4 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 California road trip
- 8 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 9 Seattle Hyatts
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 12 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 13 San Diego - wher to stay
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL