SORRY, MY shift key is not working today. we are going for a wedding so don't have a lot of time, but a day or two. we couldn't get a place in healdsburg so booked a place in santa rosa. the area looks amazing. we'd like to do some scenic drives, parks, restaurants, museums, culture, FOOD. my husband doesn't drink so not big on wineries unless they are a must. we have to travel on a budget, so this needs to be considered. thanks.
going to healdburg, ca for wedding. any comments on the area...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Juneau May 8th
- 5 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 6 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 7 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 8 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 11 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 12 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 13 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 16 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 17 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 Question about Miami travel
- 21 Salt Lake City
- 22 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 25 Grand Circle & Wyoming