Traveling to Colorado Springs to take in Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, etc. Probably will stay two-three days. Does anybody know if the area around either Pikes Peak or Garden of the Gods was impacted by the fires. I have tired without much success to determine what or what was not destroyed. From Colorado Springs will drive north to Boulder with ultimate destination in Estes Park. I was there well over 12 years so probably things have changed. Any ideas of which routes might be best to seeing changing of the leaves. I am trying to time my vacation as best as I can to see the changing of the aspen trees. I would like to stay if possible price wise in cabins vs. a hotel/motel so any suggestions on accommodations would be appreciated. Besides Rocky Mt. National Park and Trail Ridge any ideas of other things to do would be appreciated..Thanks
Going to Estes Park in late September-early October.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 4 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 9 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 15 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?