We are traveling to Denver mid-July to see our favorite Phila Phillies play the Colorado Rockies. If possible, we would like to stay in Denver, near sights and restaurants, and travel out to the game. Is this do-able? Is there public transportation? Where would you suggest we stay - does not need to be dirt cheap, but we also do not want to break the bank. Restaurant suggestions also welcome. Thank you in advance.
Going to Denver for Baseball Game at Coors Field - Need tips
- 1 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 2 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 3 Middlebury vt quickie
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 6 Savannah restaurants
- 7 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 8 American Airlines reservation question
- 9 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 10 Car trip from Seattle
- 11 Boston and surrounding area
- 12 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 15 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 16 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 19 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?