We are traveling to Denver with two children in August and will be staying in Denver for a few days but then want to venture outside of that area into the mountain cities. We will have 5 days. I am trying to get advice as to what cities would be the most kid friendly yet fun and gorgeous. We thought about Telluride as we have friends that live there however it is a 6 hour drive which would take about a day off of our vacation. Does anyone have any insight on cities we should visit?
Going to Colorado with two Children in August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 2 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 3 Los Angeles day trips
- 4 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 5 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 6 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 7 Rental Services
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 Safety in New Orleans
- 10 Montana- what are must see places?
- 11 Road to Hana
- 12 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 13 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 14 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 15 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 16 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 17 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 18 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 19 Hawaii is still Hell
- 20 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 24 Orlando parks advice
- 25 Best to do list on Hawaii