We are traveling to Denver with two children in August and will be staying in Denver for a few days but then want to venture outside of that area into the mountain cities. We will have 5 days. I am trying to get advice as to what cities would be the most kid friendly yet fun and gorgeous. We thought about Telluride as we have friends that live there however it is a 6 hour drive which would take about a day off of our vacation. Does anyone have any insight on cities we should visit?
Going to Colorado with two Children in August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 8 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 9 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 10 Denver 1 day in denver
- 11 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 12 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 13 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 14 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 15 Burlington VT day trip
- 16 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 19 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 20 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 24 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 25 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?