I am going to Biloxi, Mississsippi in May for a week of gaming and relaxation. I already have a reservation at the Palace. I choose this hotel/resort because it is totally non smoking.
I am interested in any reviews/evaluations of the Palace and its restaurants. I am also interested in any other restaurants I should try while there. I will have a car so travel is not a problem. Any other suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Christmas 2015
- 2 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 3 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 4 Philadelphia to Boston
- 5 Advice on tipping
- 6 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 7 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 8 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 9 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 10 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 11 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 12 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 13 A Week in New York City
- 14 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 15 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 16 Inflatable kayaks--pros and cons
- 17 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 18 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 19 Yosemite Visit
- 20 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 21 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 22 Best route to Cody?
- 23 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 24 Florida Family vacation in California
- 25 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!