I am going to Biloxi, Mississsippi in May for a week of gaming and relaxation. I already have a reservation at the Palace. I choose this hotel/resort because it is totally non smoking.
I am interested in any reviews/evaluations of the Palace and its restaurants. I am also interested in any other restaurants I should try while there. I will have a car so travel is not a problem. Any other suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 2 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 3 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 4 Redwood National Forest
- 5 What to do in San Diego
- 6 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 7 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 8 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 9 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 10 First Trip to Texas -
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 5 days in Colorado
- 13 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 14 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 15 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 16 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 17 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 18 New Hampshire
- 19 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 20 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 21 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 22 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 23 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 24 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 25 Beaches in Florida