I am going to Biloxi, Mississsippi in May for a week of gaming and relaxation. I already have a reservation at the Palace. I choose this hotel/resort because it is totally non smoking.
I am interested in any reviews/evaluations of the Palace and its restaurants. I am also interested in any other restaurants I should try while there. I will have a car so travel is not a problem. Any other suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 2 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 3 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 4 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 5 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 6 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 7 Road trip from and back to New York
- 8 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 9 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 10 Berkshires with a toddler
- 11 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 12 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 13 hilicopter tour oahu
- 14 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 15 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 16 Best way to see Oahu
- 17 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 18 CA coast road trip with kids
- 19 Vegas/California May 2016
- 20 Minnesota to Colorado
- 21 Pittsburgh Trip
- 22 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 23 Summer 2016 Group Vacation with young kids
- 24 Best centrally located hotel to see Santa Monica and Universal Studios?
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3