I am going to Biloxi, Mississsippi in May for a week of gaming and relaxation. I already have a reservation at the Palace. I choose this hotel/resort because it is totally non smoking.
I am interested in any reviews/evaluations of the Palace and its restaurants. I am also interested in any other restaurants I should try while there. I will have a car so travel is not a problem. Any other suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 Which island for R&R?
- 4 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 5 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 6 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 7 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 8 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 9 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 10 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 11 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 16 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 17 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 21 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 22 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 23 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 24 Yellowstone
- 25 JFK TO MANHATTEN