I am going to Biloxi, Mississsippi in May for a week of gaming and relaxation. I already have a reservation at the Palace. I choose this hotel/resort because it is totally non smoking.
I am interested in any reviews/evaluations of the Palace and its restaurants. I am also interested in any other restaurants I should try while there. I will have a car so travel is not a problem. Any other suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Going to Biloxi
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Boston/Fenway park
- 4 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 5 Atlanta with kids
- 6 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 7 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 8 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 9 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 12 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 17 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 18 Family Camp in Maine
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier