I am going to Biloxi, Mississsippi in May for a week of gaming and relaxation. I already have a reservation at the Palace. I choose this hotel/resort because it is totally non smoking.
I am interested in any reviews/evaluations of the Palace and its restaurants. I am also interested in any other restaurants I should try while there. I will have a car so travel is not a problem. Any other suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 2 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 3 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 4 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 5 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 6 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 7 JFK to Washington
- 8 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 9 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 10 Maui and Kauai
- 11 Where to live in the North East
- 12 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 13 Phoenix for the weekend
- 14 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 17 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 18 Christmas in Colorado
- 19 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 20 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 21 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 24 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?
- 25 Boston Custom House timeshare