I am going to Biloxi, Mississsippi in May for a week of gaming and relaxation. I already have a reservation at the Palace. I choose this hotel/resort because it is totally non smoking.
I am interested in any reviews/evaluations of the Palace and its restaurants. I am also interested in any other restaurants I should try while there. I will have a car so travel is not a problem. Any other suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 2 Big Sure in June
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 5 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 6 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 7 Carmel Monterey
- 8 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 9 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 12 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 13 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 14 Arches Devils Garden
- 15 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 16 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 17 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 18 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 19 best health clubs with lap pools
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 21 Retiring to Tucson
- 22 universal studios and disney
- 23 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 24 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 25 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska