I am going to Biloxi, Mississsippi in May for a week of gaming and relaxation. I already have a reservation at the Palace. I choose this hotel/resort because it is totally non smoking.
I am interested in any reviews/evaluations of the Palace and its restaurants. I am also interested in any other restaurants I should try while there. I will have a car so travel is not a problem. Any other suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Going to Biloxi
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 charlotte
- 6 USA trip
- 7 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 NBA tickets??
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 14 Orlando for Work
- 15 camaro hire in waikiki
- 16 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 17 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 18 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 19 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 22 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 23 Sonoma or napa?
- 24 Black Hills Trip Report
- 25 Nashville TN to Newark NJ