I am going to Biloxi, Mississsippi in May for a week of gaming and relaxation. I already have a reservation at the Palace. I choose this hotel/resort because it is totally non smoking.
I am interested in any reviews/evaluations of the Palace and its restaurants. I am also interested in any other restaurants I should try while there. I will have a car so travel is not a problem. Any other suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 2 DC restaurant report
- 3 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 4 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 5 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 6 A Few Days in Asheville
- 7 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 8 Arizona in late January
- 9 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 10 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 11 Key West
- 12 Arizona in winter
- 13 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 14 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 16 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 17 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 18 moving to Florida
- 19 Neue Galerie
- 20 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 21 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 national park during thanksgiving
- 24 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 25 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime