I am going to Biloxi, Mississsippi in May for a week of gaming and relaxation. I already have a reservation at the Palace. I choose this hotel/resort because it is totally non smoking.
I am interested in any reviews/evaluations of the Palace and its restaurants. I am also interested in any other restaurants I should try while there. I will have a car so travel is not a problem. Any other suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Going to Biloxi
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 2 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 3 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 4 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 5 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 6 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 9 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 10 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 11 Hilton Midtown New York
- 12 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 13 Tour companies
- 14 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 15 Round trip from Chicago
- 16 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 17 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 18 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 19 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 20 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 21 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 22 Apartment Rentals DC
- 23 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 24 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n