I am going to Biloxi, Mississsippi in May for a week of gaming and relaxation. I already have a reservation at the Palace. I choose this hotel/resort because it is totally non smoking.
I am interested in any reviews/evaluations of the Palace and its restaurants. I am also interested in any other restaurants I should try while there. I will have a car so travel is not a problem. Any other suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Going to Biloxi
- 1 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 4 Rockport, MA dining?
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 9 Princeville in January
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 14 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 15 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 18 RIP Judy Rogers
- 19 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 20 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 25 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area