I am going to Biloxi, Mississsippi in May for a week of gaming and relaxation. I already have a reservation at the Palace. I choose this hotel/resort because it is totally non smoking.
I am interested in any reviews/evaluations of the Palace and its restaurants. I am also interested in any other restaurants I should try while there. I will have a car so travel is not a problem. Any other suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 2 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 3 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 4 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 7 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 8 First Trip to New Mexico
- 9 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 10 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 11 Airport Advice for GNP
- 12 Day trips from Boston
- 13 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 14 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 15 November redwoods trip
- 16 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 17 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 18 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 19 Southern history- walkable cities
- 20 Wedding gifts?
- 21 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 22 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 23 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 24 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 25 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...