I am going to Biloxi, Mississsippi in May for a week of gaming and relaxation. I already have a reservation at the Palace. I choose this hotel/resort because it is totally non smoking.
I am interested in any reviews/evaluations of the Palace and its restaurants. I am also interested in any other restaurants I should try while there. I will have a car so travel is not a problem. Any other suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 2 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 3 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 4 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 5 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 6 Michigan advice needed
- 7 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 8 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 9 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 10 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 11 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 12 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 13 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 14 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 15 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 16 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 17 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 18 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 19 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 20 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 21 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 22 First Trip to New Orleans
- 23 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 24 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 25 Off the beaten track in the deep south