We're slated to go to Yosemite in 10 days but are wondering whether we should delay that destination for another year and go to Kings Canyon and Sequoia instead. I'll be majorly disappointed if I can't drive across Tioga Road, but all I can find out is that part of it is "temporarily" closed.
Go to Yosemite or elsewhere?
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego or Hawaii
- 2 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 3 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 4 NYC Progressive Rock venue
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 Tampa area and North
- 7 Season greetings
- 8 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 9 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 10 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 11 SmarterVegas Question
- 12 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 13 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 14 West Coast Road Trip
- 15 Uber Car service
- 16 Cinderella or Annie -- on Broadway
- 17 SF Activities
- 18 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 22 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 25 GF in Russia on a river cruise