As I previously posted my family and I are planning a two week adventure next summer to Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. As we are not "hikers" we will be doing most of our sightseeing by car and short hikes. We definitely want to see Yellowstone and Grand Teton, but are also interested in Glacier and Mt. Rushmore area. With two full weeks, is it feasible to get it all in? We would be renting a van and driving from place to place so never having been to any of these sites, I was wondering what the driving time would be between each and if anyone could suggest the best route (beginning and end) that would cut down the time in the car? I originally figured on three days Glacier, four days Yellowstone and three days Grand Teton, with some days in between for travel. But is it possible to use the extra days going over to see Mt. Rushmore and the surrounding areas? Any suggestions would be so appreciated. Thanks all!!
GNP, YNP, GTNP plus Mt. Rushmore?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 7 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 8 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 9 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 22 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January