As I previously posted my family and I are planning a two week adventure next summer to Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. As we are not "hikers" we will be doing most of our sightseeing by car and short hikes. We definitely want to see Yellowstone and Grand Teton, but are also interested in Glacier and Mt. Rushmore area. With two full weeks, is it feasible to get it all in? We would be renting a van and driving from place to place so never having been to any of these sites, I was wondering what the driving time would be between each and if anyone could suggest the best route (beginning and end) that would cut down the time in the car? I originally figured on three days Glacier, four days Yellowstone and three days Grand Teton, with some days in between for travel. But is it possible to use the extra days going over to see Mt. Rushmore and the surrounding areas? Any suggestions would be so appreciated. Thanks all!!
GNP, YNP, GTNP plus Mt. Rushmore?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Door County Suggestions
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 5 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 6 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 7 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 21 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Chigo O'Hare layover