As I previously posted my family and I are planning a two week adventure next summer to Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. As we are not "hikers" we will be doing most of our sightseeing by car and short hikes. We definitely want to see Yellowstone and Grand Teton, but are also interested in Glacier and Mt. Rushmore area. With two full weeks, is it feasible to get it all in? We would be renting a van and driving from place to place so never having been to any of these sites, I was wondering what the driving time would be between each and if anyone could suggest the best route (beginning and end) that would cut down the time in the car? I originally figured on three days Glacier, four days Yellowstone and three days Grand Teton, with some days in between for travel. But is it possible to use the extra days going over to see Mt. Rushmore and the surrounding areas? Any suggestions would be so appreciated. Thanks all!!
GNP, YNP, GTNP plus Mt. Rushmore?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 2 Dining in D.C.
- 3 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 4 San Fransisco to LA
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 15 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 Kennebunkport and....?
- 19 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 20 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 23 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 24 Wedding in Hawaii
- 25 Houseboat on Lake Powell